Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 december 2020

They source very fast the products from 1688 or other Chinese apps like T-mall, shipping in high season is very slow, but in general, the process is good, what they need to improve is their User Interface as is very hard to find the orders with the Shopify order number or even with the buyer name, skype customer service is good and latly when a product arrive wrong from supplier they send pictures and give options to cancel or exchange the order, they are getting better, sync conection with the store is fast as well even many times the images need to be downloaded by had as their app just takes a few of them, prices are fare.

UrbanWearOutsiders
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 24 december 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Bewerkt 21 augustus 2020

I used this app for my store. Thanks the agent Frank Ye. They provide professional service and fulfillment.

LuxyNeed
Verenigde Staten
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 23 augustus 2020

5 juni 2020

Thanks to Stella for resolving my queries and handling the payment glitch for my orders. Was very patient and accommodating to my requests :)

TheYogaFocus
Singapore
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 7 juni 2020

3 juni 2020

Really good customer care service. They are very kind and fast on reply. No need to wait for hours.

MAGIC TOOLS
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2020

11 november 2021

Good customer service and fast response times
Helpful agent and helpful tutorials provided, was able to answer queries

Surge
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 15 november 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

26 juli 2021

Saturn is helpful and has nice customer service. I am new to this app but they seem to respond really quick with good english support.

EXFORIO
Roemenië
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 26 juli 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

29 april 2022

Ada qiu on CJ dropshipping was a good help for me to my website. I recommand to use CJ dropshippinh in complement to shopify.

RêveDesign
Frankrijk
25 mei 2020

I used this app to help me sourcing my products and it helped me so much ! It's a great , easy to use and reliable application. You got your personal agent helping you handle your business more efficiently and even answering your questions . I STRONGLY recommend!

Think Own It
Zuid-Afrika
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

22 september 2022

Phoebus is a very support guy. He helped me alot. Appreciated for his support and nice to talk to him.

Blessed Bazar
2 september 2022

The customer support is excellent. Ada Qui sat patiently with me to help get the store up and running.

Ternary Shop