Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 maart 2022

I was very pleased with their customer service. Ada was very helpful in helping me resolve my problem.

Bode' Fashion Boutique
11 maanden gebruiken de app
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 9 maart 2022

18 januari 2021

pas encore eu de résultat mais tout est compréhensible et les agents sont à l'écoute.large choix de produits et de personnalisation je recommande cj dropshipping

Sanaqua
Frankrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Bewerkt 11 juni 2020

I used the app to help me with shipping flow and inventory. Overall the customers service is outstanding. So far, so good. But overall I am satisfied. A special thanks to the customer service team and Bianca at CJ.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Generic247
Verenigd Koninkrijk
10 maanden gebruiken de app
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2020

Bewerkt 13 oktober 2021

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

TYPICAL GADGETS
Marokko
9 maanden gebruiken de app
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 8 oktober 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

22 maart 2021

Have done over 3000 orders with them and overall everything has been great. I was assigned a great agent called Crystal Feng who has helped me out a lot. There have been some up and downs but once you understand their platform its smooth sailing

Shop of the Kop
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 22 maart 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

9 november 2021

Initially it was easy. Especially when adding products. It was a breeze. They still have some internal flow adjustment that they need to do in terms of pod and custom packaging but because they have a great support team, it all worked out it in the end. I gave 4 stars because I know they can do better and they are improving by the day!

SeoniStudios
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 9 november 2021

9 april 2022

I enjoyed speaking with Connie Jin and Stine Zhou. Stine is my agent but some times Connie help out which is awesome to get fast response. They were able to solve my concerns quick and easy to talk to. One of the CJ listings say they have black and white available but when I did a test run purchase for my store, someone from CJ message me (myself as my customer) saying they don't have white anymore. I don't feel comfortable to have a supplier message my customers and it creates complication and perhaps lack of customer satisfaction. So I requested my agents to help me double check on inventory on color and style before I officially launch my website.

Divine Molds
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 13 april 2022

26 juli 2022

Very Good App for Dropshipping and Quick Customer Care Service Specially Estella Wu doing Great Job.

wasuperstore
Saoedi-Arabië
23 september 2020

i work with CJ since few months now and it's a good service and also i have my personal agent that always help me

UniQline
Frankrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 23 september 2020

18 juni 2021

I used this app for my dropshipping store. It was little hard in the starting to understand the process. My mentor Nico Zhang is very helpful. Clarified all my doubts with patience. Used this app for sourcing few of my products. Looking forward to continue.

The Fresh Eyes