Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 juni 2020

I had an issue with the tracking order and my personal agent Susan helped me out within 5 mins. Also the soucing requests are processed quickly.

Elitekitchen
Duitsland
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2020

11 juni 2022

100% a much better service that Ali Express. Customer service is always there and ready to Live Chat with you. Had to contact them about a new variant for a product I wanted to sell and Sveta from customer service found the variant for me, and had the team working to list it right away!

DeskFlair
Verenigde Staten
27 augustus 2021

Cjdropshipping is an excellent platform for anyone looking to get into Dropshipping. Nikita has been extremely prompt in addressing my questions and concerns, and in record time. Thank you!

Leaky Weeks
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 29 augustus 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation

16 november 2021

Ils sont très réactifs et professionnels. J'ai pu parler très rapidement à mon agent qui a répondu à toutes mes questions.

VALENCE Paris
Frankrijk
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 16 november 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

8 april 2021

Excellent app. The service Team helps me to solve my problem. Ian Xue and Leo Wong both are very helpful.

GROOVMART
India
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 8 april 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

3 mei 2020

This app make our ordering process easy and quick. I like most of the products there and great help from the team support.

Angelsongbird
Verenigde Staten
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 4 mei 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

11 augustus 2022

Cheria was very helpful with my first order through CJDropshipping. She was very patient and responded very quickly. Thank you again!

Evaray Corner
Hongkong SAR van China
19 april 2021

My agent is Leo Wong, he works very well, he has a lot of patience solving my problems and always solves any type of doubt

WolFFitstore
Spanje
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 19 april 2021

Bewerkt 11 januari 2020

CJDropshipping is perfect, they are very responsive and professional.
The agent with whom I work quickly answered all my questions and she helped me a lot.
I highly recommend CJDropshipping

Innovant shop
Frankrijk
11 juni 2020

I would like to compliment my Private Agent, Blandine Wang. She is extremely polite, helpful and professional! Responds very promptly! Unlike other dropshipping agents that I have used before. Thank you Blandine!

Shopbeep