Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

Yana Zheng my assigned agent has been very helpful and informative. At cjdropshipping i would love to be able to talk to her more. I'm new at dropshipping and shipping costs and worldwide shipping is difficult when you don't know what your doing but Yana has been very positive gives me assurance and some good advice for a new dropshipper is very appreciated.

Yana Zheng

JASON DEAN ONLINE SHOP L.L.C
5 maanden gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

We have been using CJ for fulfillment for a few months now and are really happy with their service. Our account manager Dolly is super helpful and is always quick to respond and sort out anything we need. She makes sure our orders are processed on time with no issues. She makes our life a lot easier!

AlvanaCreations
Nieuw-Zeeland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

I must say I have used about 4 different companies for sourcing needs before I stumbled onto CJdropshipping. They are truly a hidden Gem. The company is honest upfront and for a new company very affordable!! Free for basic services. I had my first order today and received help from Fionnula!!! She was patient with me and listened to my concerns. She took the time to create screen shots to help me see what I needed. The visual was so helpful. Thanks again to CJdropshipping and the agent that helped me today Fionnula. :)

J&E Discount Store
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

I have been working with cj dropshipping since the beginning of my store development.I have been through many hurdles,but the support team always helps me.My most favorite and helpful support agent was Rebecca zhang.Who helped me a lot during my problems.I would 10/10 recommend this app

Gamma home decorations
India
2 maanden gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

I needed an order dispatch expedited and I received fantastic service from Zoey Zheng, Jolie Zhu and Sini Liu to get this done. They are always available and helping me with any of my business needs.

Go Kink!
Australië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful. Recently, I have been having some issues determining whether some of my products ship to Puerto rico, my home, and it's important for me to know this information and figure out how to obtain shipping info before listing them into my store because I want them to make it to my island. Therefore, once again, I reached out to support and Ken Yang was so very helpful and friendly. He explained what I had to do in order to have the information I needed in an easier and clearer way. Thank you so much for your help and patience, Ken! I can't be more satisfied with my experience!

byodhome
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 maart 2024

CJ now runs my entire business! He prepares private stocks for me, provides for stocks, and ships all over the world very quickly! I wouldn't know what to do without them!!! Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️

update ----

They also handled the Chinese New Year great by not blocking my business! Super recommended

Be Cool Pro™
Italië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
15 maart 2024

I have been working with CJDropshipping since January and i have talked to their agent, one of the best, knows how to talk and solve whatever problem has. Great Job Chad, and good luck with your job also. Keep talkin to chad instead of other agents. Hope he can give his best to find the solution with your problem and make you happy with his personality.

Sĺeekz.
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
17 februari 2024

If you are looking to start in e-commerce and you came across CJ definitely do not delay. And I can’t tell you blessed I am with my agent Royce Zhang! He is my e-commerce Angel!!!!
I am only a couple months into my e-commerce journey and my agent, Royce Zhang has gone above and beyond. He is incredible and is always there for me with ensuring I get the best prices, service, and gives me high quality product images. He has made my life and e-commerce journey so smooth. He cares about me and always checks In to make sure my products are working and how I like my samples. He truly goes above and beyond to find out the information I need from my manufactures and does it with a smile. He is happy to help me and I am so glad I found him and CJ. He has made my journey much easier and I will never take his services for granted. Thank you for everything brother.

Lit Beauty & Wellness
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 1 maart 2024

I couldn't be happier with CJ Dropshipping's game-changing support and pricing!

Their customer support is next-level – responsive, reliable, and real. Any questions or issues, they're on it like clockwork. It feels like having a business partner who's got your back 24/7.

And let's talk prices – unbeatable. CJ Dropshipping offers top-notch products without breaking the bank. As a budget-conscious entrepreneur, their pricing has been a game-changer for my business's bottom line.

In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, CJ Dropshipping stands out for their support and affordability. Kudos to the team for making my journey smoother and more profitable!

Bin helped lot with customer support cheers to him! Bin Han is very good good good good good.

Outfit Lander
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app