Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 3 januari 2022

Customer support is amazing! I was helped by maya wang she was fast responding and sent out a new sourcing request for me.

iNovLife
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 30 november 2021

31 mei 2021

Very good support from Vaan Cai using this app. It’s great having all my questions answered, so I can make the best business decision. Thanks Vaan for your help!

Chic Pet Company
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 1 juni 2021

27 februari 2022

Really responsive customer service. Impressed with their ability to resolve issues quickly to questions asked

khollect
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2022

3 oktober 2021

Overall, this is a great app to use! It's very simple and makes it easy to order items for customers. Even when I need help, they show great customer service. Most recently, I talked with Henry and he was very helpful.

At Home Wonders
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 8 oktober 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

6 januari 2023

Ken Yang was very pleasant to work with today during my first session with CJ thanks again Ken Yang!!

Life Shack
25 april 2023

Good customer support! Fionnula is very helpful and nice to talk to, helped me solve the problem very fast. Recommended!

JuiceFusion
Zwitserland
14 juni 2023

Big Thank you!
Very fast answer and very helpful.
Personal thank you to Rebecca that helped me alot!

salvé
Israël
2 maart 2023

I think CJdropshipping is a pretty good way to start a dropshipping business. My first two test orders are currently being placed within the shipping timeline, and my agent Brian is helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend it.

Rosezana
7 mei 2023

I spoke with Alan Yang today, he was super helpful and prompt in dealing with a shipping concern I had with a delayed order. I was grateful for his assistance and willingness to help research and resolve my issue.

MAKE' M BLUSH
25 januari 2023

C'est une bonne platforme en générale, temps de livraison réduit mais le prix en paye les conséquence. Les agents sont réactifs au top

CycloSafe