CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7.758 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de abril de 2024

Très bonne application, service client très efficace! Je remercie encore une fois mon agent Dolly !!

kpopmerchfr

Great Agent , all the time available, very helpful

Tout pour la Femme
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
9 de maio de 2024

I'm just beginning my journey with CJdropshipping, but I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the robust tools and features they offer. It's incredibly straightforward to search for products. Although the 'search by image' feature needs a bit of fine-tuning as it sometimes returns limited or incorrect matches, searching by keywords compensates well by helping find exactly what you need.

But the highlight of my experience has been the outstanding customer service. A special thanks to Harvey for his exceptional support! His timely and helpful responses have made my experience smoother and more enjoyable. I highly recommend CJdropshipping and Harvey for anyone looking into dropshipping services. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is evident. Five stars all the way!

Moments of Luxe
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
7 de maio de 2024

I had a very pleasant and informative interaction with Zoey Zheng. She was able to get me all the information I needed quickly and she was very helpful.

roomoneast
Quase 2 anos usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Very helpful customer service and a wide selection of products with decent shipping times. Thank you Estella for your excellent efforts!

VeFresher
13 de março de 2024

I love how there is always a live agent here to help answer your questions. Estella's been very helpful. Thank you

Lethal Dreams
Quase 5 anos usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

Leah Cheng was so great and patient to tell me how to process my orders when I am new

Cupify
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

I'm so appreciative of Bin Han and the team at CJdropshipping. They offer awesome customer service with quick responses. They make things easy and uncomplicated and always have an answer when you're confused about something.

The Goza Collective
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

Zoey was super helpful. I'm grateful she was available to help me. She knew exactly what to show me to get all my questions answered.

The Squeaky Toy