Avaliações (8.064)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de novembro de 2023

ZERO STARS!!! FRAUD !!! BEWARE!!!!
I ordered mid august & by mid September the package sat for over 2 weeks at the local delivery station due to “weather delay” . When I reached out to them they let me know tjay the package was lost & that they emailed the company to let them know as well. Reached out to customer support to file a dispute for my package & now it’s mid November & I’ve had to file a dispute with my bank because they’ve STOLEN MY MONEY AT THIS POINT . After even getting proof themselves that my package was lost , they refused to refund me & instead wanted me to pay them MORE MONEY to reship it from china again FOR THEIR FUCK UP . After letting them know I already reported them for fraud & disputed their charge to my bank , they blocked my Cj account completely .

Bee Stylish Boutique
5 meses usando o app
12 de outubro de 2023

Horrible experience. Full of delays and bad information resulted in very angry customer, chargebacks, bad review spams.

If I could give 0 star I would.

Had 3 problems with them when it came to bad information the worst one is as follows. I ordered a product wihch was stuck in transit and had a invalid last mile tracking number. After asking them whats happened they gave me a random one which was created on the day and hasn't moved for 2 months. After talking to support for over 2 weeks they kept just saying wait and after complaining to them they told me to open a ticket. The ticket took 2 more weeks of them saying wait and after complaing to them they told me to get the refund I need to open a dispute. Finally after opening a dispute I though it would be fast. But no I was wrong after 2 more weeks they are just message me "sorry, we're still waiting" after everything i ask.

GoodYouCo
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
9 de setembro de 2023

Looks like very poor app. Its free to install and use but thats only 1 profit. I tried to conneckt my store, I had account on CJ for few months now, and when tried "log in" it just says " sorry, you are not logged in". Lol. Also their terms of use are a bit weird. No responsability for almost nothing. You got scammed via their platfor or similar looking site? - your problem. Bad quality of produckt / fail in manufacture - your problem. Produckts description: material - cloth. What the H is "CLOTH" lol.

ImaginVibes
Polônia
4 meses usando o app
25 de dezembro de 2023

os produtos são muito mais caros que na aliexpress, shopee etc

Minha loja
Brasil
2 meses usando o app
30 de junho de 2023

Rubbish company, keep update the policy without inform to users. Continue set trap on overweight to let us to pay extra amount. COmplain so many round still no improvement.. lousy service and causing my company keep complaining by customer due late delivery more than 1 month , causing customer send police report on my company due to This rubbish CJ.. Seriously they always using free video as required pay video,. The video is totally free. Not make by CJ.. we all know.. they will to scam new beginner on dropshipping. The management on CJ is very bad. Always never come out said sorry to Us due to their delay on deliver.. I'm suggest your to use better dropshipping company compare CJ

mysuncatcherdream
Singapura
2 meses usando o app
CJDropshipping deixou uma resposta 2 de julho de 2023

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

4 de novembro de 2023

I have delisted all products from CJ Shipping. They have taken over a week to ship several orders with no communication. We had to submit a request asking why it has not shipped. They just say 'oh, sorry, it will ship in a few days' .

Palm Beach Outlet Shop
7 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 8 de outubro de 2023

I'm sorry, i have to change my review. The customer service is great until they have your money. After that you have to completely be on your own. It's like if you don't pay or buy, you won't get any help.

AMBITIONS
Alemanha
4 meses usando o app
6 de janeiro de 2024

me encanta la variedad de productos si no fuese por la pésima atención
de "Arlene Long" que ha desistido de ayudarme porque yo no sé inglés apreciándose la poca paciencia que le quedaba de tratar conmigo terminó por cortar de repente el chat sin poder escribirle más.
Me parece una desconsideración porque yo no se ingles y estaba con el traductor y con ella al mismo tiempo me gusta la aplicación pero me es imposible sincronizar un auto pedido que he realizado para comprobar el articulo y como se tramitan los pedidos cosa que sigo sin tener solucion

GOLPE DE GLORIA
Espanha
6 dias usando o app
21 de dezembro de 2023

worest app ever doesnt work lags dont waste your time

VentiLife
Reino Unido
6 dias usando o app
17 de novembro de 2023

This app literally took orders from other companies and tried to fullfill them, so a printify order was taken by them, and the cost from china would have been insane. I chatted with their reps and when i told them I only wanted them to fullfill orders for products that I listed thru their site they said " we will look into it to see if that can be done." I deleted their app without waiting for the answer. It befuddles me how they can get so many good reviews with this type of activity.

Nukeshit.com