CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 475 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
18 de março de 2024

The Best customer service - Fanny
CJ is pretty good dropshipping website and helper. We were just beginner about dropshipping and customer service team helped us a lot, specially Fanny is the best. She is kind and very thoughtful. We hope we can develop our business together more!

REHOME
7 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

Zoey Zheng was nice with customer service and she helped me figure out how I can customize my product easily and answered all of my quesitons I had fast about how I could get help buying an item in bulk and go about branding it. And the stuff she could not answer right away she told me that she will figure it out and get back to me on whatsapp
:- ) Great customer service ;- ) Zoey was great 5 stars

VR & Beyond | Premium VR Products for Everyone
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

I've been using CJdropshipping for quite a long time. I am happy with the service. I am truly satisfied with my agent Miya Huang. I can ask her anything and she always kindly helps me.

Pink Gaming
Espanha
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 31 de março de 2024

Working with YANA has been awesome! She's super helpful and on top of everything. Her attention to detail is amazing, and she's always quick to respond and sort out anything I need. She informs me of any requests from the shipping team and makes sure my orders are processed on time with no issues. It's like she's got everything figured out. Really makes my life a lot easier!Lastly, i must say she is very friendly i really cant ask for more .

Melluza
Reino Unido
3 months usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

Today, there was a technical problem on CJ. I sent a WhatsApp message to customer service. Within a minute I received a response from Billy. He reported the problem to the tech team. Less than 20 minutes later, Billy told me the problem was solved.

This is probably the best customer service and the fastest problem solved I have ever had from a company. This is a great company. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Bon Mercado
4 months usando a aplicação
6 de abril de 2024

"It had been hours and hours since I encountered a problem on the platform, and in record time, she was able to help me. I am so happy, so relieved. I was desperate. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know that now, in case of need, I can get help. It's reassuring and motivating."

LIBREAROMA.COM
França
5 months usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2024

Gildan Wu is great. she helped me to get the tracking information and how not to send email directly to customer. That way i can send customer last mile tracking no of the country so they can trace with local company. it was good service of CJ

Kidspacific
Nova Zelândia
7 months usando a aplicação
12 de março de 2024

I want to say thank you to Shinco, since he is the most helpfull guy that I know from CJ. Always ready to solve any kind of problem.

EssentialNue
8 months usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

Unconsciously, I have been using this platform for some time now, during which I have interacted with many customer service representatives. They have all been diligent, patient, and capable of assisting customers in resolving various issues. Speaking of one whom I greatly admire, her name is Yana. I believe she truly embodies the essence of customer service. Almost any time of the day, whenever I have a question, just a message on WhatsApp and she responds promptly. Moreover, her responses are thorough, demonstrating her willingness to invest time and effort into learning new knowledge and communication skills with customers. Additionally, she is enthusiastic, polite, and capable of resolving all kinds of issues comprehensively. Communicating with her feels like chatting with a long-time friend! Thanks Yana, you are great^^

AnsonUSpace
Hong Kong, RAE da China
9 months usando a aplicação
7 de março de 2024

Great app! Lots of (winning) products to find there. Customer service is great and response fast. Since the start I was in contact with Garrison Wong and he has helped me a lot of times with a lot of questions. He has always communicated calm, professional, fast, straight forward and was always looking for solutions. Thank You! And keep up the great work!

Modament