CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 769 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de abril de 2021

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
I am new to this app and I really love it because all my needs are being assisted and supplied. Cecil Chen is really helpful and provided all the information that I am asking regarding the products I am planning to enlist. She's also very friendly and I can feel I am not talking to a robot but a human. I've encountered some dropshipping apps but this experience I have with CJ is the best, so I will stay in CJ:_)

znartrends
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 5 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

21 de fevereiro de 2023

Thanks for yor great support. Especially Phoebe and Remi who answered my questions about my CJ Account immidiately. I am looking forward for good Business Partnership.

Best Regards

Robert

Fitbloc
Áustria
2 de janeiro de 2023

While I haven't used this to dropship just yet, my experience with Shelly Yang was fantastic. She answered all my questions quickly and effectively!

Boresso
12 de janeiro de 2023

Good customer service, their website is very easy to use and understand, and they have a wide variety of products.

Amourti
Editado a 10 de maio de 2023

Excellent customer support team. If I need help there’s always someone who answer all my questions very quickly. Personal thanks to Ruth and Karl Joe...., they are very kind persons and help me to find all information that I need.

S & A Creations
Jamaica
27 de novembro de 2020

I recommend this app. Ideal all-in-one solution for dropshippers. And the agents who are always ready for you, TOP!

Kobey
Países Baixos
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 27 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

2 de abril de 2023

I’m just testing CJdropshipping first time cause I’m planning to swap my businesses to this platform to be connected. As a broker is very interesting to explore new optimized options. Waiting to get my personalized quote and proceed to test quality and on-time services. BTW SITA KILLED IT! She is so kindly and patient. She followed up all the procedures and it’s so profesional. THANK YOU

Kush Threads
Colômbia
9 de setembro de 2020

As a new drop shipper, I found adding the CJ app made life so much easier. I now have the time to focus on products and advertising. Khloe was always available to help me with all my newbie questions and helped me get used to the layout as I started connecting my store and handing over orders for CJ to fulfill for me.

The Solution Emporium
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 10 de setembro de 2020

29 de junho de 2020

A must have for dropshippers. Personal agents to help you source products and solve any problems that may appear. Had some problems on an order, and mu agent Summer took care of it in a few minutes. Cheaper than Aliexpress and way better shipping and service.

SoftBands
Portugal
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 29 de junho de 2020

Editado a 17 de abril de 2022

I started to use this recently. Their service is amazing.
Especially, when I have any issues, questions, I can talk to their agent through chat and they are so helpful.
Today as of April18th, the agent called, Mr. Jacob Zhao was very helpful. I have been using their service for couple of months and very satisfying.

Tokyo Fukuro by Dom Dom
Japão
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 15 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.