CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 6 694 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 oktober 2023

I get the clarity that i need whenever i am confused through the help of my support agent Amy Huang. She replies as quick as she can and help me understand the process. Thanks Amy - you’re awesome!

Slimming Wonders
Filippinerna
22 dagar användning av appen
3 november 2023

Very pleasant to work with. He/she responds very quickly. I look forward to continuing with him/her.

MagicBlender

LE CIA
Bahamas
9 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 16 januari 2024

CJ has wide range of quality products and simplified sourcing, order fulfillment, and inventory management. Bin Han is a great agent - always quick to reply and helpful. Highly recommend.

Lunimoon
5 månader användning av appen
5 november 2023

Great assistance, fast and accurate! I recommend it for now!

OneDecHome
Tyskland
23 dagar användning av appen
29 oktober 2023

fast shipping times

Eloral
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
22 september 2023

Cj is a very good platform for storing and shipping parcels around the world. A special thanks to my agent Aoki Gong who does an exceptional job as an intermediary. She is reactive, and finds solutions for me when I have problems. I recommend CJ.

Carvenchy
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
13 november 2023

Aurora Huang provided exceptional customer service for my CJDropshipping needs. Her responsiveness, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile made my experience seamless. I appreciate her expertise and friendly demeanor, making it a pleasure to work with CJDropshipping. At first I was nervous on how to go about dropshipping but then she reached out to me and fed me with great ideas on things I should know. Thanks a lot Aurora Huang!!!

Trend Fleek
Nigeria
8 minuter användning av appen
11 januari 2024

Thanks Bonnie Gu for the quick support and clear answers..

nourwinkel
Marocko
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
18 juli 2023

billy on the night staff was super helpful... i am still trying to make sense of such a departmentalized set up...
thanks billy

Ocasion
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen