CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 6 662 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 10 maj 2023

Updating the review from May 3

Happily, since my last review things have changed. My agent Lisa Wei is providing excellent assistance via email, I'm thankful for her support and understanding. She responds on time, acts polite and professional. I hope for successful cooperation in the future.

I'm rating CJ App 4* because of few factors that can(needs)to be improved:
1) Not updating the product page when the product is not available. (you list the item, and then figure out (if you ask) that it's out of stock)

2) Badly need more filters for search, when searching for the product I normally get around 60 pages of results both related and not related.

3) Sometimes the descriptions are unclear and have to double check with the agent

I wish CJ only get better and better and grow!

The Lovely Whiskers
Kina
CJDropshipping svarade 3 maj 2023

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

3 juli 2023

The service is very good and my assistant Winnie solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

Shamala Store
USA
22 september 2023

Al momento metterò 4 stelle, aggiornerò in seguito la mia recensione dopo aver avuto concrete esperienza di acquisto con l'app, perché sto giusto iniziando.
Avendo riscontrato alcuni problemi, ho notato che l'assistenza clienti è molto efficiente e risponde velocemente.
il mio assistente personale: Linda Feng

Love Infancy
Italien
30 april 2023

Thank you agent Bonnie Gu : responsive and satisfying service !
I had some questions during the weekend so my personal agent was not able to help on time. Bonnie has been very helpful to me. Now I can take a step forward with my shop preparation et procedures.

TOOLSTER
Frankrike
17 juli 2023

I am about to create a dropshipping shop and i have Chandy Chen as a agent and she is very available and kind. She answer at all my question it's really cool to work with her

Ma boutique
Frankrike
27 april 2023

So far, I'm just starting to get into CJ, but the customer support is incredible! I had so many questions and Bonnie Gu answered them all. I thank her because she's helped me a lot, and she weven went out of her way to stay up until midnight in China to talk to me. Very happy with the customer service. 10/10

RinseToShine
Storbritannien
4 juli 2023

Zoey from CJ is a great help to all my needs. Quick, smart and efficient. would highly recommend. very quick to help me source products

Nut
Australien
7 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2023

Hello everyone it is really great talk with fionnula
She is very good and confident and thought me such things about each and everything i am glad to have fionnula

MUNE'S
Förenade Arabemiraten
6 månader användning av appen
19 juli 2023

CJ drop shipping is very perfect! Their customer service is top-notch. Elsa tong the very best agent I have met online, so calm and answers all your questions with solutions.
You guys are the best.

Master wears
Nigeria
30 maj 2023

Great service, my agent is Miya. Very helpful to a point where aligning me to the right path with products knowing the back ends to having it successful

On the Go Baby