CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 451 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 mars 2024

I love how there is always a live agent here to help answer your questions. Estella's been very helpful. Thank you

Lethal Dreams
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Very helpful customer service and a wide selection of products with decent shipping times. Thank you Estella for your excellent efforts!

VeFresher
11 mars 2024

Very nice app and thanks to Arlene everything is ok

Versatims
Frankrike
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
31 mars 2024

perfect and trusted service. Fast customer care response.

Wixlure
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
28 februari 2024

Dependable , affective sourcing services, one of the best in the market. Have been working with CJ for over 5 years for my 3 brands over from 2 to 7 millions dollars brands, Great sourcing and fulfilment service. Best way to use their service is to test multiples winner product and their back end data, reach out to their agents for it . When you find a winner and ask them provide other complementary product that will help you scale your store.

They are super strong in Dropshipping and source anything, but Using them to build brand till 5 million dollars are sufficient and affective, especially with their US Warehouse fulfillment with the own fulfillment software making they just easier , so as owner , all you need to focus on is marketing , marketing , marketing.

Let the Professional do what they do best so you can focus on the journey without been overwhelm.

Keep it up CJ .

UPPER Brand
10 mars 2024

all gooooodddd , no worries, customer service helps you, I am very satisfied with them. I wholeheartedly recommend

BABEL.FASHION power by FashionBrandsTop.com
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
26 februari 2024

Hands down, CJ is my go-to 3PL in China! Shoutout to Carrie for her quick responses and outstanding support. Highly recommend to anyone looking to take their ecom business to the next level.

Cocco
Singapore
17 april 2024

I've been using CJdropshipping for quite a long time. I am happy with the service. I am truly satisfied with my agent Miya Huang. I can ask her anything and she always kindly helps me.

Pink Gaming
Spanien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
19 februari 2024

Very good support - my sourcing agent Ashely Wu has been excellent!

Witty Socks