CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Surge

Good customer service and fast response times
Helpful agent and helpful tutorials provided, was able to answer queries

November 15, 2021

SeoniStudios

Initially it was easy. Especially when adding products. It was a breeze. They still have some internal flow adjustment that they need to do in terms of pod and custom packaging but because they have a great support team, it all worked out it in the end. I gave 4 stars because I know they can do better and they are improving by the day!

November 9, 2021

TYPICAL GADGETS

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

Funky Slides

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

August 8, 2021

EXFORIO

Saturn is helpful and has nice customer service. I am new to this app but they seem to respond really quick with good english support.

July 26, 2021

Sassy Cat Outlet

Thanks for your help Henry - always great to solve issues with a real live person 24/7 - instantly. Screenshot helped greatly.

July 26, 2021

Mood Boss

Saturn is very nice and helpful customer service. Helped me to solve the issues with my orders and answers all my questions.
I really recommend this application. Thank you

July 12, 2021

Unitsdeal

I use CJ for 6-7 months now and have nothing to complain very great app, and the service is 10 out of 10 Henry and frank are very great those guys help me a lot with my fulfillment order for my customers! recommend this app

July 7, 2021

Helsey Quintoe

CJ dropping is great in terms of shipping. Hugo Hu who is our support representative at CJ Dropshipping is indeed an absolute great with his service whose responses and actions are faster when contacted for any help. They even source products that are not available on their platform upon request. CON: This is in regard to processing time delays from what they actually mention for each product on their product page. Everytime an order is placed, we had to contact the support representative, to get it processed for delivery in their normal processing time. This may be a deterrent if many orders are to be placed. We hope CJ dropshipping will improve this by processing orders within their regular processing times mentioned for their products and without being contacted for each order. We hope to update this review later in 4 to 6 months with more stars and good customer experience.

July 5, 2021

The Fresh Eyes

I used this app for my dropshipping store. It was little hard in the starting to understand the process. My mentor Nico Zhang is very helpful. Clarified all my doubts with patience. Used this app for sourcing few of my products. Looking forward to continue.

June 20, 2021