CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 27, 2022

Great Service! If there is something with my order, they get a solution asap.
Would be great if i get more Alerts, if my orders dont get out after 3 days

Tierpalast
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 19, 2022

It's not bad app for the beggining, I just wish shipping was faster. Alina Liu was supporting me on the chat and was able to answer all my questions

GoodEnergyTribe
Poland
November 24, 2022

Products could use more description but customer support staff are very helpful! Thank you to Zoey Zheng for all her help.

My Little Playtime
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 22, 2022

Phoebus is a very support guy. He helped me alot. Appreciated for his support and nice to talk to him.

Blessed Bazar
September 19, 2022

Christina Chen always does a great job assisting me. My only issue is that I would prefer to really have 1 go-to agent as opposed to having to use the chat because I don't always get the answer I need from other agents.

Zarot Star Jewelry
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 2, 2022

The customer support is excellent. Ada Qui sat patiently with me to help get the store up and running.

Ternary Shop
South Africa
August 3, 2022

saturn wang is very helpful and nice with customer service
.........................................

unknownclothingbrandd
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 29, 2022

My agent Fiona is always very helpful. Sometimes packages take a bit longer than usual to arrive but Fiona usually helps resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Baby Waves
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 29, 2022

CJ est le partenaire de mon succès, même si tout n'est clairement pas parfait je peux quand même vous conseiller cette plateforme qui dans l'ensemble est bien mieux que aliexpress. Et merci à mon agent Shicharl qui a toujours été d'une grande aide et d'une grande réactivité :).

Shop Stranger Things
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 26, 2022

Very Good App for Dropshipping and Quick Customer Care Service Specially Estella Wu doing Great Job.

wasuperstore