CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Aseens

There are a lot of unclear questions in the use of the process, shaw zhu is a serious and responsible broker, many problems are his help to solve, highly recommended

SymphonyBand

I have been in the space for awhile and CJ is my go to supplier for all my stores! Tiffany Chao especially guided me to scale my business and go above and beyond with her service. I highly recommend this service to any ecommerce business small or large

Gemsness

Nico Zhang is one of the best. Thanks for the support. Very fast and very good! If you want to scale your business, use CjDropshipping.

EMJEES

Mango Fu at CJ went out of her way to really help me with a complicated request. It still is not resolved but she took it upon herself to do the best that she could and I am sure there will be a positive result. THANK YOU MANGO FU! Excellent service so far!

Dressiify

Best Drop Shipping App in the market with plenty of options in all Niche as well as best customer service by the CJ Team as specially Lucy. Thank you

kitchenfiy

the best app in shopify costumer service amazing and very convenient whit costumer thank you cjdropshipping recommide it :)

Funwithpet

I contacted the helpdesk at CJDropshipping app. Jacob Zhao was very reponsive and patient and helped me get all my queries answered. Hoping to partner with CJDropshipping for my niche.

Magic Bag Secrets

amazing customer service, agent Mandy helped me in every detail in placing the order
I will get her 5 ✨ ✨ ✨

CyclesPlanet

We have been using CJ for 1 year now and the errors have been close to 0 from their side. Absolutely the best experience possible. Fast deliveries, response time, and problem-solving is at the max level. Grace Li has been incredibly helpful in solving all of our problems and questions in the fastest possible way! She is the best agent we have ever worked with. Big kudos to her!

B’raato_Chile.Online

I am learning the process of this platform, I find it intuitive, although it could improve, but it has also been made easy with the help of my agent, Nikki Zhang, she is very willing to answer questions and resolve doubts as I select the products. ..Excellent attention !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179