CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Baby Kachoo

My agent Aria LV is amazing. She's very responsive and helpful with all of my requests and questions. I look forward to continue working with her.

Essential Avenue

Easy to use, good shipping rate, but most of all very good communication with the support center. They will guide you through the whole process.

Jewellery Nest

CJDropshipping has really helped me with my orders, an absolute must have for any e-commerce. I have been using it for a good few weeks now and I am really impressed with their top quality service so far. A big thanks to June Chen for assiting me with my issues!

Bento Box Triple

Very good support. The platform is a bit hard at first but support guides you very well. Would totally recommend CJDropshipping.

Emerge Vision

Awesome customer service. Resent had a dispute item very well handled by team. Five stars on your way Mango FU.

The Strut Hut

Excellent support service from CJ on order updates and details for product listings - highly recommend Joey Zhu who has been extremely helpful to date.

royalpawsandclaws

Fab service from Mix Huang. I needed help with connecting products and she helped me in no time at all.

ReditExpress

Mix Huang is the best in this Job, the solution she gave me was perfect and now am very happy thanks alot. fast respons

Paraph Black

CJ Dropshipping has given me the support I need to start my ecommerce journey. Mango Fu and her team have been especially helpful and patient as I navigate the ins and outs of the site, and I genuinely feel confident in my ability to create and market my brand. Thank you much!

DORESMART

very satisfied about CJ Agent help , i got fast the answers i was asking ,very recommended ,,thanks regards Paulin