CJdropshipping , 3,327 reviews

4.8
March 11, 2023

Sita from CJ was excellent assistance she detailed explain me the problems that i face and gave me the best solution

Piandfi
Greece
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 11, 2023

CJ has the most professional Team and they reply promptly to any concerns. Amy my account Agent has been so helpful and so FAST to reply to so many questions I had. Incredible customer service, I am very happy with their products and how everything is handled, thank you again Amy!

MAÏCOSY
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 10, 2023

With Anthony as my agent and assistance for all questions or obstacles, I always receive quick help. I feel well taken care of with Anthony. Many, many thanks to Anthony and the CJ Dropshipping team

Foisen Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: 23 days
March 10, 2023

Box Chen has done an amazing job helping me all day today! He makes me happy to use CJdropshipping.

WirelessMagCharger
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 10, 2023

CJdropshipping’s consultant Billy was a great help so far! I look forward to starting my business with CJdropshipping

My Store
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
March 10, 2023

I've had multiple questions and concerns. ALL of them have been resolved by my agent Roxane via Whatsapp.
As of now, I can definetely say customer service is quick and effective.

PlantiSana
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 10, 2023

Amazing service by Chris Ou. Easy communication and outstanding support. Very efficient. A separate SKU was set up quickly for a product I was interested in.

Soulful Wonders
Poland
Time spent using app: 19 days
March 10, 2023

it was very fast action and very professional ,it dose not take more time to solve my problem thank you very much

mizyanajewelry
Turkey
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 10, 2023

Perfect service of Cheria.
I Wish her as my personal agent of CJ
Perfect service and i’ll work a lot with her.

Imperial Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 10, 2023

Great customer service,( Zoey) my responsible is faultless and always available!
I love her way to explain complicated things for beginners like me

Thomas Hellen