CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

disopra™

It is a revolutionary platform, it has helped me to solve 99% of the problems I had before with deliveries and where to store my products.
As well as their agents who are very professional and kind, they respond very quickly and do everything they can to help us, especially my agent Nikki Zhang and Flora Sun who I get along with very well.

October 18, 2021

Campovio

Elina Hu helps me a lot. I like CJ dropshipping. They are always very helpful to customers.ALso, the sourcing team isn't that bad too. Recomended

October 14, 2021

KASOTOPIA

I like CJDropshipping because if you have any problems or questions you get the reply as soon as possible. There shipping conditions and logistics are satisfy. Thank you so much to CJ Agent Martin for helping me out!

October 13, 2021

GMGDealz

cjdropshipping makes life easier recommended its better then alixpress fast shipping logistics easier to understand how it works

October 13, 2021

eJoy

Saturn was very helpful. Very approachable and helped fix my issues! Excited to keep working with CJ!

October 11, 2021

Lidia.

I recently started with CJDropshipping and I am shocked at the level of service of this platform so far. Joey is my agent and she is always very kind and helpful and responds within a matter of seconds every time! Thank you!

October 11, 2021

SnugsyHome

I received help from Saturn and was amazed by how fast his replies were. His knowledge was superb and everything was sorted in a few short minutes. Thank you!

Practical-Store

CJ dropshipping customer services is great with henry he assists me when I have an issue or anything that I need, thank you CJ

Peakystores

I spoke with Mandy, and she was really helpful. Prompt response and guided me around. She also provided the right information to my questions. Highly recommend.

ShopAvante

Martin Mao is my agent and I can tell you guys he makes this platform reliable for me. Thanks for your help Martin :)