CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beautlifly

Time spent using app About 1 year

Met a problem where the products are missing shipping method which I could not solve the problem, but the customer agent Billy Shi solved all the problems for me in 5 seconds. Professional.

Party Of Goods

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use the app regularly. CJD is a very good brand. The support is also very good and always answering questions (very fast within a minute or less) and queries (more difficult issues within less than 24 hours). Ada from support replied to my question in few seconds even though it is 1am in China!! I recommend!

Fotif Brand

Location Germany

The Support with connie jin was great! I had some issues with synchronization of packaging and ioss number. i was really delighted. thanks!

MI-IE.de

Location Germany

Der Support Mandy LU ist sehr hilfreich gewesen. Ich habe mit ihr auf Englisch gesprochen. Super App. Danke.

reflexerelax

Location France

Support is very fast and helpful. I was not able to list product on my shot. the support fix the bug fastlly. Everything is ok now. Thank you very much.

Flossly

Location Germany

Very nice and fast Service! Cristina Chen helped me a lot(very friendly and competently)! Thank you!

IDHall

Location France

I was accompanied by Mary Li and her support was very helpful! Thank you very much! I highly recommend it!

Smashing Cart

Time spent using app 1 day

Their support really fast and cooperative, my support agent was Bonnie Gu and she guided me excellently.

Intellirest

Time spent using app About 2 months

Using app to dropship and got up and running quickly (existing shopify store). Remi helped me with questions about getting shorter shipping times selling in US.

GLAMTEKBEAUTY

Location Germany

I really like CJ Dropshipping. It is easy and convenient to use and my agent Ada did a great job helping me out