CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 12, 2023

Michell Luo was very fast responsive and always willing to help. Michell solved the problems I had right away. 5 stars.

Phil
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 12, 2023

The best app anyone could ask for, June is the best service agent i got, Looking forward to work with them.

Delta Time Keepers V2
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited January 11, 2023

I had a lot questions with regards to shipping out some products I had linked to my store with Chinese new year coming up and Sita Cui was able to help me out with them.

ThePerfectGift
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 11, 2023

I'm glad to hear that Angel is providing excellent customer support! It's always a positive experience when a company has a representative that is able to effectively assist and provide satisfying solutions to customer inquiries and issues. It's an important aspect of building trust and loyalty with clients and customers.

Vendama
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 11, 2023

I am a beginner dropshipper and was trying to figure out a problem, and the support helped me out greatly. Fast responses and helpful information

luvbearstore
Latvia
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited January 11, 2023

As a new dropshipper I can say that Phoebe Lin helped me with EVERY problem I’ve stumbled up and has made everything so simple and easy, I got my store running in minutes. just speak to customer service. 10/10

Petpalace
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited January 11, 2023

Talisa was very fast responsive and always willing to help. I recommend for everyone but particular those who are starting off in dropshipping and need more assistance.

My Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 10, 2023

Alvin hu è stato davvero fondamentale per la riuscita di una problematica importante nell'associazione del negozio

di tutto e di più
Italy
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
January 10, 2023

Bonnie was wonderful, she fixed my issue in a timely manner. Very professional! I had a hard time filling a order. Was fixed instantly!

Manhattan Trends
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 10, 2023

Cj dropshipping is the best app to grow your business and I remember i was stuck but thanks god I met sveta and he helped me a lot thanks sveta

Living the dream