CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

TOK TOK Boutik - L'essentiel BBQ

I can say that this application helps me a lot in managing my customers' orders. Then I appreciate the support of the agents placed at my disposal who are helpful and very available to answer my questions.

June 4, 2020

Radiant Foot Care

I'm new to this app, but my agent (Park (park999@foxmail.com)) took the time to help me understand the basics of The App, and above all assured me a quality service by responding quickly and cordially to all my requests. I highly recommend.

On CJ, you can ask for photo shooting requests. My request was rejected, but my agent (Park Huang) was able to contact the supplier and send me professional photos.
An excellent service.
Thank you.

June 4, 2020

MARGAROLA

Gringer Lou is a very good partner to work with. Very understanding and quick to get things done. He always answers my questions, an a lot of times he helped me when I was confused. His recommendatios are always very smart ones. Always answers my questions, and makes sure my business is set up for success!!... I really think he add a lot of value to my business.

June 3, 2020

Wishful Paws

Park from the CJ team was quite helpful to answer my questions and looking forward to working with them closely!

June 3, 2020

PoreSpa™

Bianca is amazing to work with. Very understanding and quick to get things done. She helped me while I was confused and made sure I was back on the right track. Always answers my questions, and makes sure my business is set up for success!!

June 2, 2020

Products and Gadgets

I love this app. Easy to use, lots of options and great customer service. Thanks Peter Qi for great support.

June 2, 2020

VitalHomeGym

CJ dropshipping is really a necessity for dropshippers and people in eCommerce in general. My agent Yeri is great and she constantly tries to get the best product prices. CJ really allows you to escape the problems that come when using AliExpress.

June 1, 2020

Bodymas

I use cjdropshipping and it's really great! my agent Lynette solve my problems easily and she's very understanding. i recommend cjdropshipping

Kayasciarpa

cjdropshipping is the future of shopify. place your orders in 1 click, 24/7 support. I love this app it's much better than Aliexpress.

TheCookingGuild

This app is awesome. sourcing new products and fulfillment is so easy. Also having a dedicated Agent is the best thing. Mine is very very helpful and answers all questions every day.