CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BayView Sunglasses

Location Mexico

This is a very complete app, very intuitive and with a lot of functions, but the best thing is the service that you receive at the moment via chat, email, or any other mean; especially by Maxine He and Howard Huang, that is what attention should be like.

September 4, 2020

ScopyEar

Location Germany

More then Happy With Cj Dropshipping ! Great Customer Service , The shipping Times are soo good They are 5x times better then Aliexpress.
Agent helps me out with everything! I highly recommend Cj Dropshipping!!!

Special Thanks to Cassiel!

September 2, 2020

SEVENDAZ

Location Singapore

I use this to source for products from sites other than Aliexpress. I'd like to thank Hedy for being so prompt and helpful. Great job!

September 2, 2020

Kina & Tam

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very happy with the overall service delivered by CJ, my agent Cindy is also very helpful and responsive and is always around to help whenever I encounter a problem. Areas to improve on would be speedier fulfillment but I am aware that this is something that they're working towards and so I am very optimistic and pleased to know that they're feedback on board.

Darling Bazar

The best thing about CJ is, they have a highly motivated team, they very helpful. They want any new shop to grow up. And their set up is ready for the next generation. I really love to work with them . And my Agent Helen is like born for work . She always try her best give me quick sulotion . All the best for CJ and my Agent Helen .

LuLuxBeauty

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using cj since 1 month and I love their support service, they give you an agent that always solve any poblem fast. I think I am lucky to have Catherine Li as agent. Shipping times are good too

Larz Go Store

Location Philippines

It was a great experience working with Leely Wen. She has great knowledge in this field. she was amazing in her job and also attentive to help me out.

REVINDS

Location Mexico

I was trying this new app for me; I needed support and I asked for it, in less than 30 seconds a really lovely and kind person attended me, her name is Arya Ye, I will definetely beguin to use CJDropshipping.

Midas Sunglasses

I switched from Oberlo to CJDropshipping recently. CJ allowed me to connect all my old products and they literally sourced everything for me. Many of their services are automatic and customizable. It's actually so great. My agent, Katrina, is also really kind, responsive and genuinely willing to help. Thank you so much! :)

Indri Zest

This App helps me to import products easily. The customer support is also very helpful. My Agent Sveta is wonderful and looks out for my business.

I also had a very good experience with Zion Zheng also. I was facing some sourcing issue and he was quick to correct it.

Thanks a lot CJ. Keep it Up!!!