CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

TherapySlides

My favorite shopify app, hands down! CJ gives you a personal assistant to help with any questions. Lucy has been very helpful and responsive answering any of my questions. I would highly recommend their service to all my friends!

Dogrescuing

This is the best app I have ever seen, he is so convenient, and the staff is friendly, recommend!!!!

santé-masque

Appli hyper facile a prendre en main, une merveille pour sourcer nos produit, des service à gogo !! et un plaisir pour passer les commandes .De plus un service idéal avec les agents qui s'occupe de vous immediatement. Je recommande mon agent Lina qui est un amour et une merveille. Le top du top.

App super easy to take in hand, a wonder to source our products, service top !! and a pleasure to place orders. Plus an ideal service with the agents who takes care of you immediately. I recommend my agent Lina who is a love and a wonder. The best of the best.

WheenFit

CJ Dropshipping is the BEST! Irene Hu is a very Good agent! Very Supportive, And Patient, reply very quickly to my enquires This is definitely better than Aliexpress. ✅ GOOD AGENTS ✅ FAST SHIPPING TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

BabyWrap™

Very Good services. Agents are available and helpful ! You can find any product you want , custom packaging and other amazing features , i recommend 100%

petseez

Just started working with them and so far everything is going smooth. Chloe has been very helpful in answering my questions as soon as possible and I definitely recommend her.

Go Band™

Just starting out with Cj and all very smooth so far, hope they will handle my orders good as well..

Ruby Insight

I am satisfied with their customer service. My agent is very responsible to help me get the better quoted price, and respond to every of my questions. I wish I can get longer business partner with them, and boost up my store sales as well. Recommended! :)

FrenchSouthSide

CJ est un agent très compétent ! L'équipe est disponible 24h/24 et répond à toutes vos questions y compris quand vous débutez et n'êtes pas très familier avec tout ça... L'application fonctionne en parfaite symbiose avec Shopify, c'est vraiment bien, je recommande !

YUGOZI

I am new to CJ Dropshipping so I can't say too much but one thing I can say for sure is that their customer service is top notch! Their agents go above and beyond to answer all your inquiries and concerns you may have and make sure you have a pleasant experience with them! Shout-out to my agent Winston for going the extra mile the other day! Highly recommend this as an alternative to aliexpress and oberlo!