CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Maison Roche D'Art

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, great team, great services! theay are very reactive and always here to help you and support your business. Definitely recommend it! Thank you

Dealstride

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great Fulfillment Service, you can pre-stock inventory and can choose from a variety of different shipping options. Thumbs up

The baby travellers

Location France

I am very satisfied, with CjDropshipping my team and I would like to underline the seriousness and thoroughness of the agents who have been assigned to us: Joyce Zheng & Jiessie Li.

Reserve Basket

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

I really love the service.... You have a person just to support you... And this is free....
I highly recommend

Goods N Go Shop

Cj dropshiping is really good company specially for dropshipper who is working around the world. I found Catherine very helpful hardworking professional and passionate about work. She helps not only on duty but off days as well. .my busniess is growing day by day only because of this brilliant company and its hardworking honest staff like Catherine. I am 100% satisfy with cj dropshiping. Well done guys .....

Eyebrow Trimmer Lipstick

Location Italy

I have been using CJ for a few months and am very satisfied. Sales are very easy. My personal agent, Mr Jarvant is very professional and always there to help me.

Melori Paris

Location France

I have been using CJ for a few months and am very satisfied. Sales are very easy. My personal agent, Alisa is very professional and always there to help me.

ByOne™

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using the app for a while now. So far everything is going well. I can recommend everyone to ask about agent Yeri. Then you're sure you'll be helped. She'll take a lot of work off your hands and make sure everything's on the right track.

Chooseforya

Really appreciate the support from my personal agent Janet. She's so patient and helpful! Thank you so much

August 19, 2020

Bébé Mukie

Location France

I used this app help me to run my store and when I have any question, I ask to my personal agent Khloe. She's really kind and helpful. She always takes the time to understand what I'm really looking for and she's listening and try her best to accommodate my request.
Just thank you to making us evolve!

August 18, 2020