CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

DELTACLOTHING

Bianca pang is the best agent on this cjdropshipping app she will help you when you need help and stuff

July 21, 2020

Bago Store

Really like to work with CJ Dropshipping! My agent is kind and always try to help me the maximum she can. I recommend this app, a good way to the success :)

LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD

Très bonne plateforme je recommande ! le support client est toujours disponible 24/24 h - véritable aide au quotidien

Home & Legion

Amazing app that helped me get much quicker shipper times than AliExpress. They even provide excellent customer service, Vivi has been very helpful getting me started and guiding me through the platform.

Enkel Beauty

CJ would assign a private agent to help you with any questions. Vivid is very professional and reply to my question right away thank you Vivid for all your help!

Little Deal

I Used This APP. it helps me very well, they have such a good Customer Support team.
Grace Li is very nice and helpful in the live chat, she answered all my questions.

4-PETS

A great helper on my daily business with a amazing client-support. I highly recommend it. If you want to scale your business

Casedesign

Always a good experience with CJ. Customer service is very good. Personal agent Celia Yang is very helpful and committed to her work

Reflexdeals

Great support from Hedy. I had some issue which I was unable to solve. Which was solve now.
Wonderful experience from customer support. Appreciated

skinsuit

Shawn Moh is a super agent. Always friendly and helpful. He has helped me with my problems that I courageously put my products through. And made everything work. I can only recommend him highly. Thanks to you.

July 17, 2020