CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

IHUSH

Been using CJ for a while and they have been excellent during my time with them. They dedicate a agent for you and I communicate with him on Skype daily, much better than Ali Express who I used to use previously. Highly recommend CJ!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Saikicon

Really good service and is very responsive! Would highly recommend CJDropshipping to new dropshippers who are just starting out.

April 30, 2020

MISTER SMITH

The efficiency of the agents is really good, they are very help full and Nice ! I recommand Cjdropshipping...

Kweloo® 🇫🇷

I used this app for more than 1 year to source products. I like the fact that we work with only one dedicated agent and we have not to switch between different stores like for other plateforme. The CJ website is a little bit complexes first time but it’s intuitive after some times using it. I really want to thank Curry from CJ who is always available for us helping our business to go to the next level.

HATFIL USA

We love CJ, drop shipping is soo much easier because they do the sourcing for you and you can place your order in one shot with just a few clicks. Yeri our personal agent is soo much helpful and efficient :)

SWAB

I like CJ dropshipping.
I appreciated the reactivity of Agent Celia. it allowed me to validate my order as quickly as possible. Congratulations to cjdropshipping

Magical Hanger

CJDropshipping is my favorite place to fulfill all of my orders because of their 5-start agent a.k.a Yeri! Thank you so much.

The Bald Shaver LLC

I love CJ because you get a 5-star personal agent (shoutout to Yeri!) who will respond within 24 hours and you can always settle disputes and tracking right within the platform.

Yefta Outlet

We love using CJ Dropshipping. Our agent Alisa has been helpful since the start and continues to provide the best assistance to us. We don't think there's any better alternative with such reliable service. We're glad to have be using CJ.

Misstyled

I was helped very good by my agent who explained everything to me about dropshipping and shipping large parcels as the different options regarding branding. Definitely recommend!

April 28, 2020