CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Misstyled

I was helped very good by my agent who explained everything to me about dropshipping and shipping large parcels as the different options regarding branding. Definitely recommend!

April 28, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Homify Store

The agents are the best and they really help to solve any problem! The agent Summer Xia helped me resolve all the problems I had instantly! A really good alternative for oberlo!

April 28, 2020

Unscope Trickerz

The agents are very nice and answers really fast at every questions. The service is really nice. At the moment the delivery costs are a bit expensive but due to the situation it's acceptable.

Protect Plus

Is a very professional platform for sourcing and shipping your products to the world of the past. I recommend using CJ for your business !

ZACVIN

This app is GREAT! They can track all your orders, all you need to do is making the payment. Also, they will send the order confirmation email when you package sends out. I've worked with CJ for more than a year now and really satisfied their service. Good Job.

Power-Fixer™

I use it for more than 7 month, I really like it really, the services are réactif, easy to source and processing orders. The shipping is good. I will let a second review.

Imshopay

Very useful app. The cj agent can sourcing different good products for me and cheaper than aliexpress. Beside they have private fast shipping channel. And with very friendly communication.

Gripzilla

Sell to the entire world not just the BIG4 or US Only.
I get 5-14 days shipping for my customers. It's not too bad for worldwide. They fulfil your orders, they have print on demand, personal agent, help with sourcing and a lot more.
They just have to hire more agents, other than that. They're the best to do it.
Irene and Vanessa Hung are my favorite assistants, always finding a solution for my ecom problems.

Market Soul

The best sourcing service ever used. CJdropshipping is really great. They are free and available 24/7. The delivery time is faster than Aliexpress and the overall value they are providing for the dropshipping business is amazing.

V-endy

I am very happy I found this app. It adds color to my store and my life. Whatever product you desire to deliver to your customer's doorstep, CJDropshipping will ship it there quickly for you, and the delivery times are crazy fast. You won't regret it. I have zero problems with the app; support always replies on time. Every single agent always goes above and beyond. In essence, their consistently pleasant and positive attitude makes the whole process so much easier. It's the best customer support service I've ever experienced in my life again, thanks!