CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

shoppinos

Its a great app with great people. Levin Lin helped me with a problem I had with my client's information.

Bolt Chargers

Easy to use and customer support is very helpful, providing accurate info fast. Was helped by Levin Lin, Khloe Deng and always have great support from my account manager Cissy. Recommend!

Smart Gadget

This app is very useful with a wide range of products, the best partner for your business! The customer service is efficient, responds promptly and supports you for any problem.

tranquille-ete.fr

I am really satisfied by the support, Wei is prompt to answer with right resolution. It is reassuring to start my shop with him.

NECKPOISE

CJ is by far the best sourcing app I have worked with and trust me I have tried them all. The shipping rates, the shiiping times, precessing time, customer support, everything is so much better than aliexpress and others that it makes absolutely no sense not to use them. They provide private agent to every customers + so many perks for free for whuch other sourcing apps charges alot.

Fiona Xu is my private agent, she is absolutely awsome. Her response time, nature, vocabulaty etc is on point. I can't stress how much easier it has made my life just to have her as my private agent, I can simply ask her anything fricking thing and she almost everytime knows the answer, and all of this for free ( no charges ), can you imagine!!!!

Trsut me if you read this comment and are thinking about using CJ, just go ahead and use it, it's free and hell of a lot better than others.

For CJ Dropshipping - 5 stars.
And for Fiona Xu(my private agent) - 10 stars.

Gym Hippie Fitness

Shawn Mo has been incredibly helpful and has been the perfect guy to help me with the development of my brand on CJDropshipping’s side. Amazing service!

Delux Gaming - The Perfect Game Gear

This app is wonderful, fast processing, fast shipping, and best cost that cant even compare to other dropshipping sites. My dedicated agent Frank Shi is the most helpful person and he does alot more than I ask him. He replies to my emails really quickly with detailed answers and always works day and night (even through the time difference) to make sure my request is fulfiled. He is dedicated and has never let me down. Every request I have asked of him, he has done and I recommend his service, Really Really Excelent. This application is good and I recomend. Thank you Frank Shi and Thank you CJDropshipping!

luvthemstore

CJDropshipping is great. Have been using them since the COVID-19. Had an issue with listing a product. Hedy Liu in customer service has solved my problem within a few mins. Def worth it. Highly recommend!

Modus

Easiest way you can ship reliably and brand. The user interfaced can be improved upon a bit to be more user friendly. Other than that, it's great!

July 15, 2020

Havory

Very good fulfilment and support.
Great customer experience and shoutout to Ming who was amazing solving my issue. Totally Recommend.

July 15, 2020