CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Coronafinement

If you want a product you can have it quickly, delivery times are fast, if you want a professional site, CJDropshipping is the perfect company to guarantee a long-term business

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

fitnessnwill

After testing and trying with bunch of apps and services, we finally find this brilliant company. If you need fast response and easy communication, please try it! Their team members really know what they're doing!!

toms-gadgetss

Best service ever!! Recommended for everyone who needs a stable dropshipping service!! Btw, Susan is awesome!!

Fitless

I am using this app for the fulfillment and shipping for my droppshipping shop, and i can only tell good things. The service is really great, if you have any question it will be answerd within 2-5 min. The Service is really helpful and always nice.

Afro-Brush

Great service great people ! You can label your products and packaging and have inventory. They speak english very well. Easy to communicate with them. Thank you Celia, you are a very good agent ! :)

Alegrarse

Easy to use. Great agent service, super quick to respond and goes above and beyond when an issue arises. Highly recommend

fungenius

CJ has changed the game of dropshipping. 1 click button sourcing, 1 click button fulfillment, custom packaging, and inventory. CJ is 1 stop solution for everything you need from dropshipping to private label and your own inventory.
Their support is awesome - perfect English speaking support.

Ilu Store

Very user friendly and great customer service - Louie Cucheng and Kelly are the best! We enjoy working with our CJ Family! Thank you!

Finesse Fitness

CJ has been fantastic to work with!! They make ordering my products so easy and provide WAY faster shipping times. Really has made having my own store a seamless process!

LionZz

CJ was my first Dropshipping App and It is still. I love this app so much. When I started my business, I had no idea. But everything was explained to me at CJ and now I am also very successful. I also owe that to my agent Chloe, who always takes great care of me and always helps me. Keep it up CJ Team!