CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1781 - 1790 of 2099 reviews

Kiiwi Shop

Love the customer service. From Joyce to Cole, both have been very fast in responding to me and very helpful as well.

MINAMES WORLD

Je viens de découvrir cette application et j'en suis ravie ! JC Dropshipping facilite vraiment beaucoup de choses. On a tout sur place. Son service d'agent personnel est au Top et mon agent Brenda est vraiment très réactive et serviable ! C'est incroyablement bien ! À utiliser à 100%

Mixeyo

Very good customer support. Agent Perry is always there to answer my questions and resolve my issues quickly . thank you so much

babies-mall.shop

I just found this dropshipping service, it was a great news
I was exploring a little lost and I request help and a great cust rep start to chat with me and guide me
this is very valuable for me, I definitely will start to work with them.

Woodpecker UK

The best app so far for sourcing and fulfilling orders. Live chat available and good support from agents. Highly recommended

Popcover

Great support, a lot of pruduct, and special offers and section to help you to choice your dropshipping product. Great

July 13, 2020

Diversity Socks

I love this app, you actually get to speak to real people who did everything to help me bring my ideas to life, from dropshipping to packaging to help in setting up the app and orders. Thanks you!

July 13, 2020

My lifedime

Just started using CJdropshipping to source my products and connect all my orders to ship them to my costumers with getting them automatically fulfilled by CJ, the process is easy you get a lot of support from your agent and others all the time, i also liked processing and shipping times in the current situation, would highly recommend it

Under 69 🏋️

I got good support from Howard. He helped me to import 1st product from CJ App. I appreciate. Thank you Howard Huang.

Allkofy

Great website and services, you will get you personal Agent, my agent Ayden.Y helps me with every question/issue I've had. Easy to synchronize and ship your orders. I recommend !