CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1791 - 1800 of 1977 reviews

Products and Gadgets

I love this app. Easy to use, lots of options and great customer service. Thanks Peter Qi for great support.

June 2, 2020

VitalHomeGym

CJ dropshipping is really a necessity for dropshippers and people in eCommerce in general. My agent Yeri is great and she constantly tries to get the best product prices. CJ really allows you to escape the problems that come when using AliExpress.

June 1, 2020

Bodymas

I use cjdropshipping and it's really great! my agent Lynette solve my problems easily and she's very understanding. i recommend cjdropshipping

Kayasciarpa

cjdropshipping is the future of shopify. place your orders in 1 click, 24/7 support. I love this app it's much better than Aliexpress.

TheCookingGuild

This app is awesome. sourcing new products and fulfillment is so easy. Also having a dedicated Agent is the best thing. Mine is very very helpful and answers all questions every day.

Kicktrainer Pro

I had some questions about my orders and used the chat , miss Summer was very helpful guiding me true the platform and helping me with giving more information . Thank you for helping.

May 31, 2020

L'unique accessoire indispensable pour votre animal de compagnie

The best dropshipping platform. My agent Summer was amazing and very reactive even if i had a lot of questions she helped me to do everything step by step with the product and all the procedures. Thanks again

OnlyCrate

Thanks for this platform. saved my time and made me make more money, and I no longer have to deal with those annoying logistics problems! Thanks to my agent Curry.

May 29, 2020

Trust Crate

This application is great, it has expanded my bussiness, and finally, put aside those annoying things! My agent is curry, he is a good partner, thanks for him.

May 29, 2020

OKYANUSI

Thank you so much it was so helpful i will work now cj beacuse they have a great customer service . highly recommended. Thank you so much Ge xin . You doing well :)

May 28, 2020