CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1801 - 1810 of 1977 reviews

Flex Bands

Great service. The best dropshipping fulfillment center I've found. Despite some delays, communication was all around great and shipments on time.

The Waisty™

Nina is an amazing agent. She is understanding, patient and very helpful. I have multiple stores and like to centralize my sourcing and products, and to have an agent there for your every step of the way is priceless. Nina goes above and beyond to assist with every need and that is wonderful. Good agents make CJ dropshipping worth using for all your business needs.

AcuHealic

A great fulfillment agent solution. Supportive agent for every CJ users. Lots of payment method to pay your goods

Hyper-Stand

Support helped us quickly and solved our problems, hope we will have a good long term cooperation. Thank you

May 26, 2020

abrishopping

This is one great app, probably the best one for me, i can make orders really fast, agents are really fast for answer and sourcing is fast, really practical and fluid, tanks a lot for this app :)

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Easy2buyshop

Great supplier and good service. Always new products to sell and you get also information about products from CJ. Works perfect together with your shopify store. You get your own agent that always helps you when you have some problems or question! Really great and good service! I can recommend to everyone! PS: Thank you so much to my agent Katrina for a great service, good work, fast work, always friendly and always on my side when I need it!

May 25, 2020

Two Happy Paws

I am using the app to find new products and dropship wordwide. Great prices, great service. 5 stars.

May 25, 2020

Lumina mirror

Blandine has been an amazing help to me even though i was newer to cj dropshipping she helped me enormously and everything is much faster than I thought on CJ , big thanks to my agent though she answered all my questions i had and i look forward to working with her.

Meyoni Collection

My personal agent have been such a great help. Anytime i have contact her she always respond very quick and didn’t stop till she helped me. Thank you blandine wang

TinyHands™

My personal customer service support, Cindy is very responsive and helpful. Great experience, has been using CJ dropshipping for years now. d