CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1831 - 1840 of 2031 reviews

Asana New York

reliable, great features, and really helpful in my business. i would really recommend this service. thank you

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your wrods. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

4Me&Dog

I have been using CJ for a while everything is fine. My agent Nina is doing a great job helps me to answer every question.

June 7, 2020

Puratalia

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it that they are always helpful round the clock, even to dropshippers just starting out. Problems get resolved quickly.

Nina impressed me with a professional answer to difficult question on shipping. Thank you.

June 7, 2020

Flow Lifestyle

Great app with amazing customer service. Zoey has been very helpful and was able to respond to all my questions promptly.

mysaskin

Excellent customer service! Stella was very prompt in her replies and helping me out tremendously by talking to the supplier, giving me ideas and alternatives. Very pleasant first experience.

The Grand Warehouse

CJ has a very good interface, the support is fast, and the agent Simon is available, fast and gives good informations.

Sweatfit.nl

Great app and very useful for sourcing. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions. In my case, Stella which helps me everyday with my questions!

Sloop Fitness

CJDropshipping is the best all-in-one place for your dropshipping business! The agents will help you with everything. Sourcing, adding, fullfilling products and orders is super easy! Shipping times to the Netherlands very fast!

Happy user!

ROYCELIFE

Best App Ever! Highly Recommended!

Reasonable price, Fast Response CS, Reliable Customer Support.

Perfect and Nice

TOK TOK Boutik - L'essentiel BBQ

I can say that this application helps me a lot in managing my customers' orders. Then I appreciate the support of the agents placed at my disposal who are helpful and very available to answer my questions.