CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ImperiumHut

The chat support especially Khloe Deng was very helpful, great service.
Would love to get the same feedback from the chat support in future.
Recommended.

flocro

I had a problem with listing products on my store and I contacted Howard on the chat, Howard was extremly helpful and was trying different things to rectify the problem and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. Howard had the problem rectified within 30 mins. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gato Avenue

Good service. Both ZOEY and Nina Jin are great agents; they reply really fast and help every time I have an issue.

Depawtment

Amazing support from my agent Vicky!

The biggest reason I'm sticking with CJ over all other fulfillment apps, really always there for whatever help I need. If I could give her 10 stars I would.

Lifetime Yoga

Very great communication. My Agent Grace Li always helps me with any of my requests. I recommend

TeaRmos

Thank you CJ for the quick responses and especially to Bianca, for that reactivity and speed. thank you so much

HomeRevel

I recommend CJ for fast shipping and fast customer service, they always answer my questions and I hope they will keep it like this.

ScarfFan

I am very happy to work with Cole. He is giving me very good support. I hope to have a long successful relationship. Thank you very much.

KitchenKirk

Blandine Wang
was very helpful and answered all the question i had. I would highly recommend. Thank you

Platooners

I remember the day I first got into dropshipping/amazon like 4 years ago and it was so hard as a rookie to find a trusted sourcing supplier in China - you had to know someone who knew someone. Ever since then working with CJ has been amazing I not only have a sourcing agent I have dedicated sourcing, custom packaging, custom fulfillment center, someone who will help me private label and item I need and POD! All in one place and for me allow it to be under one brand. CJ has helped grown my business to enable me to hire an ad agency and create a real brand. My agent Cassiel is amazingly efficient she is more like a PA! Thank you guys and girls!