CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1901 - 1910 of 2048 reviews

ICONIA LAB

I am very happy with the service. My dedicated agent, Susan, answers my questions perfectly and finds me the most suitable solutions. I am delighted!

May 10, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Art-du-Gaming

Hello,
Excellent service and especially a great agent, precise and well explained answers, she found a lot of solution to my problems and always responded to my messages, it is for me without doubt one of the best agents of this service.

Thank you Celia Yang!

May 9, 2020

STREET INFLUX

10/10 amazing app! My customer service agents Melody and Zoey are super helpful and very friendly :) Very impressed!

May 8, 2020

ConsciousGuardian

Hands down the absolute best supplier you can get your hands on. If you're using CJDropshipping, you'll have a serious competitive edge on your competition. MUST DOWNLOAD APP. 5/5

May 7, 2020

Modernlife.my

The apps is very good and easy to use. You will have agent straight away available for you. The most is important is communication when you're scaling up. My agent Lina Lin has been wonderful supporting my business when I'm scaling. Big thumbs up for her.

May 7, 2020

BloomVenus

Bianca is so nice she will help you 100% :) Thank you for the help! :)
She will assist you very good.

May 6, 2020

BARTR

App is super useful and easy to use. Susan is very helpful and great to work with! Would definitely recommend.

May 5, 2020

BOOTY ELITE

Love CJ, and the customer service is awesome. Summer is very helpful and the app is very complete. recommend

May 5, 2020

JUPITERSALE

You're the best. I appreciate your job. Everything is very clear at you. Good Luck for everything you do. Thank you.

May 4, 2020

Hometime Positivity

I have a good experience with CJ Dropshipping on the time. I really impress with the speed that CJ Team works: Livechat room response my questions like skyrocket; Processing time is real quick, most of my order need 1-2 days to be fullfilled (they said 2-5days) and the one I cherish the most is Alisa Chen, she is my personal agent, she is really cute and professional also, she helps me with every little things I want to know about my products, stocks and orders that leave me the time to focus in my marketing.

One again thank you so much for CJ Team and specially my agent Alisa Chen :)

May 4, 2020