CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Semvide.com

Simon is a helpful and nice customer service. thanks a lot, had a rough start at the beginning but after they change my old agent with the new agent(Simon) things start working beter.

June 6, 2021

The Holy dressing

I like the fact that the app is easy to use. There is always someone to amazed your question through the chat and that you have your own personal agent to refere to when needed. Great winning products as well

May 12, 2021

Gitchee Goo Baby

Great service and excellent customer support. My agent (Estelle) was able to find answers and solutions for all kinds of questions and requests. Easy to use interface, even with multiple tabs opened, great user experience. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that product search doesn't really find relevant results all the time, so that could be on the list for improvement.

May 10, 2021

Just For Mama

Although CJ do lack a large inventory compared to AE, Liz Liao was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and helping me source for products! :)

May 7, 2021

The Linea Home

So far, majority of the process is smooth, if not improving. I've had a few agent changes. My agent Joanna is very willing to help, acts quickly, but please communicate when you go on leave, it allows us sellers to act earlier on. My agent Ella is very willing to help, response is slower and communication to be tougher even though I spoke both Chinese & English. I appreciate that she's probably quite busy, but we business owners need better efficiency. With the EU VAT changes, I'm experiencing quite a few challenges because we have our own inventory & dropship partially. CJ doesn't seem to be too prepared for that. But as always, CJ is very willing to learn & change. My daily process is getting faster & more efficient daily. I can see my shop growing. I'd love for CJ to take even more of a lead to help us/ advise us on how to improve our shop/ our process, by telling us that we're not working optimally.

May 5, 2021

EmpowrWear

the customer service at cjdropshipping is amazing!!! I had a small issue and they helped fix in 5 mins. highly recommend!! Plus the shipping time is much faster then aliexpress!

May 5, 2021

Aveas

Fast response in general with the chat, I found that this agent is very helpful in problem solving: Sylvia Wang

April 27, 2021

Repairs House

CJ is a good service despite some things that could be bad. I had an agent named Catherine and she was very good at answering all my questions and requests.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

My Anxious Shop

I like the app and facility to source products. My agent Phoebus is really helpful and always helps me out with any of my concerns. The only reasons from not getting the 5th start is that some times products are listed but when you order you discover they are discontinued and shipping times and prices increased overnight for no reason... Apart from that I would give it a 5/5!!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Shop of the Kop

Have done over 3000 orders with them and overall everything has been great. I was assigned a great agent called Crystal Feng who has helped me out a lot. There have been some up and downs but once you understand their platform its smooth sailing

March 22, 2021