CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 18, 2022

Service client toujours disponible! Même les heures et jours fermés il y’a toujours au moins une personne pour vous répondre. Les délais d’envoi sont meilleurs qu’ailleurs mais peuvent encore faire mieux. De bonnes fois dans les remboursements. Ils doivent faire le suivi des disponibilités des articles entre leurs stocks ceux des fournisseurs et celui des clients. Il est casi inexistant ce suivi. ceci est le point principal pour lequel je donne un 4/5.

XFAME
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 29, 2022

Ada qiu on CJ dropshipping was a good help for me to my website. I recommand to use CJ dropshippinh in complement to shopify.

RêveDesign
France
April 9, 2022

I enjoyed speaking with Connie Jin and Stine Zhou. Stine is my agent but some times Connie help out which is awesome to get fast response. They were able to solve my concerns quick and easy to talk to. One of the CJ listings say they have black and white available but when I did a test run purchase for my store, someone from CJ message me (myself as my customer) saying they don't have white anymore. I don't feel comfortable to have a supplier message my customers and it creates complication and perhaps lack of customer satisfaction. So I requested my agents to help me double check on inventory on color and style before I officially launch my website.

Divine Molds
Time spent using app: 8 months
CJDropshipping replied April 13, 2022

March 9, 2022

I was very pleased with their customer service. Ada was very helpful in helping me resolve my problem.

Bode' Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
CJDropshipping replied March 9, 2022

Edited February 23, 2022

CJ has been a great help drop shipping products, it is purely better than shipping from AliExpress. It is perfect to start off something, but once you get enough volume I recommend you get yourself a dedicated supplier. Overall CJ has been a great app and my point of contact Gina and Hugo have helped me immensely and getting a lot of my orders for fulfilled!

PICCK
Time spent using app: 7 months
CJDropshipping replied February 23, 2022

November 11, 2021

Good customer service and fast response times
Helpful agent and helpful tutorials provided, was able to answer queries

Surge
CJDropshipping replied November 15, 2021

November 9, 2021

Initially it was easy. Especially when adding products. It was a breeze. They still have some internal flow adjustment that they need to do in terms of pod and custom packaging but because they have a great support team, it all worked out it in the end. I gave 4 stars because I know they can do better and they are improving by the day!

SeoniStudios
Time spent using app: 8 months
CJDropshipping replied November 9, 2021

Edited October 13, 2021

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

TYPICAL GADGETS
Morocco
Time spent using app: 9 months
CJDropshipping replied October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

August 6, 2021

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

Funky Slides
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CJDropshipping replied August 8, 2021

July 26, 2021

Saturn is helpful and has nice customer service. I am new to this app but they seem to respond really quick with good english support.

EXFORIO