CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Divine Molds

I enjoyed speaking with Connie Jin and Stine Zhou. Stine is my agent but some times Connie help out which is awesome to get fast response. They were able to solve my concerns quick and easy to talk to. One of the CJ listings say they have black and white available but when I did a test run purchase for my store, someone from CJ message me (myself as my customer) saying they don't have white anymore. I don't feel comfortable to have a supplier message my customers and it creates complication and perhaps lack of customer satisfaction. So I requested my agents to help me double check on inventory on color and style before I officially launch my website.

April 13, 2022

Bode' Fashion Boutique

I was very pleased with their customer service. Ada was very helpful in helping me resolve my problem.

March 9, 2022

PICCK

CJ has been a great help drop shipping products, it is purely better than shipping from AliExpress. It is perfect to start off something, but once you get enough volume I recommend you get yourself a dedicated supplier. Overall CJ has been a great app and my point of contact Gina and Hugo have helped me immensely and getting a lot of my orders for fulfilled!

February 23, 2022

Surge

Good customer service and fast response times
Helpful agent and helpful tutorials provided, was able to answer queries

November 15, 2021

SeoniStudios

Initially it was easy. Especially when adding products. It was a breeze. They still have some internal flow adjustment that they need to do in terms of pod and custom packaging but because they have a great support team, it all worked out it in the end. I gave 4 stars because I know they can do better and they are improving by the day!

November 9, 2021

TYPICAL GADGETS

Location Morocco

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

Chic Baby

30 Dec: Things are improving
18 Nov: As you could see below there's an old review dated 29 Sep. Back then the issue was processing time and disinformation. Since last week I've stopped ordering from CJ due to a lot of delays on delivery. Despite increasing the shipping cost, prolonging the processing time (mine is not less than 7 days) and now the transit time has increased with more than 30 days and you have no idea about the ETA. I've started to refund my clients cause I respect them and to comply with my shipping policy. They're keep changing my agents and that's a bigger headache. During last week 3 times. It's Aliexpress with another brand! Don't waste your time on this. 29 Sep 2 stars: I've been using this app since 4 months ago. Not user friendly and it took me while to get used to it. If you want to list a product you see that the processing time is 1-3 days but that's not true. The agent keeps telling me that it's 7 days and yes it is 7 days. They dedicate an agent to you and so far I've had 3 of them. Not useful and if you compare with other apps they are kind of useless. The worst part is they're supplier driven like Aliexpress. It happened me twice on 7th day they told me that the supplier sent us the different color and they don't take any responsibility. I'm giving them a last chance but overall I'm not happy with the service.

October 7, 2021

Hi, this is CJ Support. As for processing time, It depends on the specific products. Would you mind giving us the SKU by email, support@cjdropshipping.com. Then, let's see what we can do for you.

Funky Slides

Time spent using app About 1 month

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

August 8, 2021

EXFORIO

Location Romania

Saturn is helpful and has nice customer service. I am new to this app but they seem to respond really quick with good english support.

July 26, 2021

Sassy Cat Outlet

Location Australia

Thanks for your help Henry - always great to solve issues with a real live person 24/7 - instantly. Screenshot helped greatly.

July 26, 2021