CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2001 - 2010 of 2205 reviews

Life'Hacks

Location Malaysia

Nice Dropshipping Center,Fast Delivery and Good Communications and Supports!

GoodEyebrow

Location Senegal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Well, i've used many other apps but like this one is the best. Simple to use, they have the best customers service, fast reply and great agents. i highly recommend it.

S N V N Classics

Location Belgium

I have a super agent !! Park does very well job with me. He's fastly available while I need him so I'm happy of service !

NOVOTRENDZ

Location Australia

I am using this app now. Very responsible supplier. They have very helpful customer service especially Park and Yeri. Park always responds quickly. Thank you

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your wrods. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Asana New York

Time spent using app About 2 months

reliable, great features, and really helpful in my business. i would really recommend this service. thank you

4Me&Dog

Location Lithuania

I have been using CJ for a while everything is fine. My agent Nina is doing a great job helps me to answer every question.

June 7, 2020

Puratalia

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it that they are always helpful round the clock, even to dropshippers just starting out. Problems get resolved quickly.

Nina impressed me with a professional answer to difficult question on shipping. Thank you.

June 7, 2020

Flow Lifestyle

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app with amazing customer service. Zoey has been very helpful and was able to respond to all my questions promptly.

mysaskin

Location Singapore

Excellent customer service! Stella was very prompt in her replies and helping me out tremendously by talking to the supplier, giving me ideas and alternatives. Very pleasant first experience.

The Grand Warehouse

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

CJ has a very good interface, the support is fast, and the agent Simon is available, fast and gives good informations.