CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2011 - 2020 of 2190 reviews

OnlyCrate

Location China

Thanks for this platform. saved my time and made me make more money, and I no longer have to deal with those annoying logistics problems! Thanks to my agent Curry.

May 29, 2020

Trust Crate

Location China

This application is great, it has expanded my bussiness, and finally, put aside those annoying things! My agent is curry, he is a good partner, thanks for him.

May 29, 2020

OKYANUSI

Thank you so much it was so helpful i will work now cj beacuse they have a great customer service . highly recommended. Thank you so much Ge xin . You doing well :)

May 28, 2020

Flex Bands

Location Belgium

Great service. The best dropshipping fulfillment center I've found. Despite some delays, communication was all around great and shipments on time.

The Waisty™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nina is an amazing agent. She is understanding, patient and very helpful. I have multiple stores and like to centralize my sourcing and products, and to have an agent there for your every step of the way is priceless. Nina goes above and beyond to assist with every need and that is wonderful. Good agents make CJ dropshipping worth using for all your business needs.

AcuHealic

Location Indonesia

A great fulfillment agent solution. Supportive agent for every CJ users. Lots of payment method to pay your goods

Hyper-Stand

Location Austria

Support helped us quickly and solved our problems, hope we will have a good long term cooperation. Thank you

May 26, 2020

abrishopping

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one great app, probably the best one for me, i can make orders really fast, agents are really fast for answer and sourcing is fast, really practical and fluid, tanks a lot for this app :)

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Easy2buyshop

Location Germany

Great supplier and good service. Always new products to sell and you get also information about products from CJ. Works perfect together with your shopify store. You get your own agent that always helps you when you have some problems or question! Really great and good service! I can recommend to everyone! PS: Thank you so much to my agent Katrina for a great service, good work, fast work, always friendly and always on my side when I need it!

May 25, 2020

Two Happy Paws

I am using the app to find new products and dropship wordwide. Great prices, great service. 5 stars.

May 25, 2020