CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2051 - 2060 of 2208 reviews

TrendingHome

Location Germany

Great App and great dropshipping supplier. The products are really easy to map and there is a big variety of shipping mehtods for every need. Glad I switched from AliExpress to CJ

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Cellsius

Location Switzerland

I have been working with CJ for more than 6 months. I am scaling at the moment and it is a pleasure to have agents to talk with (Ming ans Stella for me) in order to set-up the things right. Thank you very much for your support and work :)

Le Merry

Location France

I just found this app for dropshipping and it's awesome, it makes dropshipping really easier and customer support anwsering really fast !

Makiara France

Location France

I got helped by Peter Qi and the guy took all the time I needed to find the best product matching my need and even provided an awesome business idea. I could not be more thankful for the quality of the service! Thank you and I would it recommend to anyone who considers a serious business for a long-lasting time.

DOUBLEFACE®

Location Italy

Peter was very kind! He immediately helped me, if you need to contact him, you will be satisfied! Thanks

HomegoodDepot

Cjdropshipping staff really go out of their way and take the time to help you you'll me surprised. Ming was very helpful, making sure I have the correct package size for my order.

Coolshop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Cjdropshipping service is very reactive even during these complicated Covid-19 times, Cj's teams answer our questions quickly. They are professionals! This is appreciable

May 13, 2020

Sofa King Covers

CJDropshipping has the best customer service, very fast responds and even when you are just starting out they are friendly and help you while growing your business. CJ Helps my Shopify store run much more smoothly with getting my products to my customers. Thank you very much to the team at CJDropshipping!

May 13, 2020

LykeIn

Location France

Customer service is super responsive. Automation and order processing and the sending of tracking numbers are very well integrated. It has other options such as the possibility to make your own stock.
There are other very interesting features as well.

I recommend the service.

May 12, 2020

MINYMALY

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

CJ Dropshipping has some serious perks compared to its competition ( like custom packaging, warehouse inventory and CJ Packet ) but their agents are the best thing in the world. Peter is my personal agent and he's been so helpful to me ! I can contact him any day and he'll have a polite and precise answer for me. I'm really impressed by the service and after experiencing that I couldn't go back to Aliexpress ever. Thanks a lot Peter !

May 11, 2020