CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2071 - 2080 of 2209 reviews

Hometime Positivity

Location Vietnam

I have a good experience with CJ Dropshipping on the time. I really impress with the speed that CJ Team works: Livechat room response my questions like skyrocket; Processing time is real quick, most of my order need 1-2 days to be fullfilled (they said 2-5days) and the one I cherish the most is Alisa Chen, she is my personal agent, she is really cute and professional also, she helps me with every little things I want to know about my products, stocks and orders that leave me the time to focus in my marketing.

One again thank you so much for CJ Team and specially my agent Alisa Chen :)

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

SaintClair-Paris

Location France

Perry responds very quickly and meets all your needs. I am happy to work efficiently thanks to Perry.
I recommend !

Lyvio

Location France

Perry is my agent. She responds very quickly and meets all your needs. I am happy to work efficiently thanks to my agent.
I recommend !

Beyrey Beauty

Location France

Very good service overall. CJ Dropshipping is a must for anyone who wants to do business professionally.The thing that impressed me the most is the human dimension that there is around with the agents who are very really helpful and very attentive.
Big up to my agent @Maggie ☺️.

GoshGorilla

Location New Zealand

CJ is an absolutely superb app, they not only source products for cheap and good quality but they have amazing customer service, a great example of their customer service is Perry, a fine gentleman who is patient and eager to help. Hence I completely recommend CJ and their customer service especially Perry!

Angelsongbird

This app make our ordering process easy and quick. I like most of the products there and great help from the team support.

NAYANA

Location Switzerland

PERRY is the best agent we can dream of. He is serious, efficient, quick and friendly. The best!
CJdropshipping is a revolution for dropshippers. excellent!

Gamaro X

Location Malaysia

I used this app for my drop shipping service. Fast Response, Helpful and nice supports are important for me.

Farry Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perry and Amy are an excellent support team. They help with max engagement and go out of their way to find a solution for us. Excellent support team

Otto Travalier

I am very impressed by the 1on1 engagement with my assigned agent. I had a unique sku setup request (multiples of one sku for buy more save more promotion). My agent was extremely responsive and took care of it on the backend in CJ. The CJ app interface takes a bit getting use. That is the weakest point for them. If the addres this, then I would say wow. but the service and timely responses are amazing. Makes you feel like you have a vested partner at each step with CJ.