CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bougie Barn

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wanda and Anna are helpful there at CJ Dropshipping and are usually available to solve any problems that do come up.

April 19, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And he will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Azquiero

Location Spain

Perry ha tenido mucha atencion y paciencia conmigo , se agradece mucho, a pesar del idioma hemos conseguido entendernos

ProGear

Very supportive staff. Maggie Pan was my support rep today and she solved my problems within minutes. All the other staff I had chat with so far are also supportive. Would recommend doing business with them.

Lumbarc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Vincy is the best agent I could have. She and CJ dropshipping have been the best to me since I started dropshipping. They have a very fast response and they are always willing to help. 5 STARS!

Jackson III

Location Italy

in this first phase with cj dropshipping I dealt with Bianca, she is really up to date on everything and is always present to answer.
really reliable

Amaryllis Collection

Location France

This site is great, the agents (staff) are very responsive, competent and serious. I recommend 100%

IronMuscle Band™ - The Strongest Band for Iron Muscles

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perry is very good operator!! It helped me with my doubts and things I couldn't understand.Really a good person.

oscarlechien

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Frankly, I find CJ very practical and very good. They are very responsive, you can speak to a live agent via chat. It's really practical and professional. Everything is also square in terms of invoicing ...
I just spoke to "Chloe" on the chat, who was able to inform me in a few minutes. Really great!

Allen's Outdoor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love how this App integrates with Shopify and makes it easy to add items to my store. CJ Dropshipping has helped me build my business to over 8k per month in 9 months. My Agent Cole has been instrumental in assisting me through much of this process by helping me find ways to take advantage of all that CJ has to offer. Cole provides encouragement when I am down, positive feedback when something goes well and suggestions when I need to improve. I do the same for Cole and CJ because every business needs to work to improve. Cole, you get 6 Stars. I really enjoy the support from the CJ Team. Preda did a great job of helping me resolve an issue related to shipping addresses in a quick and friendly manner.

CareTech

Location Malaysia

Very supportive agent which i think it is super important to dropshipping business. Special thanks to my agent Crystal