4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

April 30, 2023

Thank you Bonnie for always being helpful, thanks for all the helpful links, thanks for your quick response. Thank you for all you do, I appreciate you. Stay blessed!

Precious D&I
7 months using the app
June 21, 2023

Super customer service! Shelly Yang is always very friendly and helps with any problem and very quickly. I can highly recommend her service.

LUMINR | DE
Germany
7 months using the app
June 13, 2023

Customer support is super good! Mandy was exceptional. I got replies within minutes of my requests, and she was super efficient and fast when she worked with my requests.

Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a supplier that collaborates with you for the best experience.

Jodial
3 months using the app
July 11, 2023

I am using CJ Dropshipping for my e-commerce business and I must say I am extremely pleased with their service. From the moment I signed up, they have exceeded my expectations in terms of product selection, order fulfillment, and overall customer support.

Aura Mart
Pakistan
May 18, 2023

I had a Problem, with a Product and Whalen does his job very well, he helped me a lot. Anytime again. Thank you very much.

Firstyou
Switzerland
8 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Very good App for sourcing Products with great support from my Agent (Leah).

Lizzy
Germany
June 25, 2023

It was my first time fulfilling an order from CJDropshipping and Murphy Hu was super patient and helpful in explaining all the steps and sending screenshots of each step

Paws&Whiskers
10 months using the app
September 1, 2023

New user, absolute satisfy with their services. Especially the agent called Rebecca help me through all my questions and gave me specific solutions for my problems

Beyond Horizon Store
Greece
September 2, 2023

I Installed this app for my Dropshipping store and it works very good. Furthermore the Costumer Sevice is Very qualified and they answer you very quickly! Arlene is one of them and she is very kind and qualified.

FlexiCushion
Italy
5 months using the app
August 11, 2023

I had the pleasure of interacting with Kris from CJ Dropshipping's customer support, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed. Kris went above and beyond to assist me with my inquiries, demonstrating exceptional knowledge and dedication. Their prompt and friendly responses made my experience smooth and hassle-free. I'm genuinely grateful for Kris's outstanding support and will not hesitate to recommend CJ Dropshipping to others. Thank you, Kris, for your excellent assistance!

MJA Fashion