CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Shanny Skin Co

CJdropshipping is amazing. I have an agent Sophia who has been extremely helpful and always quick to respond to all my questions.

loomy

This app is very useful to start a business, you have your own agent to help you, mine is Saturn she is really helpful and she answers all of my questions, I recommend !

Artiful Boutique

Thank you so much for your great and lightning fast service! Flora Sun helped me tremendously and CJ is definitely one of the greatest companies in the dropshipping business!

Zlash Store

they are amazing product sourcing solution, their customer service is top notch especially impressed with NIKKI ZHANG from customer support team, she really helped me today

babysafetybag

customer service is very fast and provides continuous service, there are no unsolved problems I would recommend it to everyone

Malfrog

CJ in my opinion is a very reputable company. They have a very professional and friendly team of consultants. Fast delivery and very competitive price.

September 10, 2021

Relaxing Things

CJ is definitely one of the best options for dropshipping from China. Their website UI is pretty ugly but don't let it put you off. The system just works and is way more efficient than working with a private supplier via spreadsheets etc. To get the processing time down you really need to order inventory but the process to do so looks very easy (haven't tried it yet). I have been working with Saturn who has been very helpful in answering questions and getting variants connected between Shopify and CJ. Recommend!

MyCoolCats

Vivi did a great job and helped a lot in clearing my doubts on the products. Great customer service!

Cleanako

Fantastic service - Thanks to Mandy for hard work and clear communication! Any problems I have are quickly resolved :)

Fusionlix

Love the customer support! My friend recommended CJ for that reason, and I have been extremely happy with their responsiveness and help thus far. Cristina Chen initially provided wonderful support when I needed it most, at something like midnight her local time. Later on, Sophia helped me a great deal with some issues I was having transferring a store. I'm grateful for their availability, responsiveness, and friendliness.

September 7, 2021