CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

bambinea

Location France

I use this application a lot and thanks to Jacob Zhao everything is always under control. Thank you

FS9 Tactical

The app is great and Alan was super helpful. He walked me through orders and helped with all my inquiries related to fulfillment and custom photos. Thanks!!

anorino

Location Germany

sehr schnelle Reaktion auf der Chat Nachrichten,
die Agenten sind Freundlich und Kompetenz weiter SO :)
anorino

HeelBoost

CJ has always been good to me, especially Shicharl - the best agent they have. Keep up the good work!

windifystore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Tinkle helped me out and did a really good job. Had some issues with fulfillment and she helped me right away.

MamaTosti's webshop

Location Netherlands

nice app good service also support help is very good I asked for support on preorder s and connect my site and it worked out with the help given

Milia-Sacs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Je vous adore du fait que tout se fait en une seule interface. J’aime aussi le travail de mon argent (Bonnie Gu) il est simplement super bon.
Merci à vous !

Nordiskt Sken

Location Sweden

Works great for me and always getting good support from my agent Saturn =)
Overall I think the app works good.

Berleix

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Réactif, a n'importe quelle heure, on peut faire de belles compositions, articles, emballages perso, également faire un stock tampon.

Blackzee Online Store

Location United Arab Emirates

I was checking general info regarding how to use some features in this app and the support person Wendy Yuan was very helpful and nice. Thanks Wendy
Also, (Sveta) the support lady was very helpful, very kind, and welling to provide whatever info I require. She was patient and professional. Thanks Sveta :)