CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

BikeTigers

CJ is the best!!! They are on top of their game and the customer service is unbelievably good, Nikita always responds to my messages quick and is always there to help, thanks guys!

September 3, 2021

Welux®

The agents are fast and efficient and find solutions in their research, especially Mr. Henry. Thanks for their help.

September 2, 2021

Cubzub

I had a few smaller problems in the beginning, but the support team did a great job managing them. I am very pleased with my new Agent Nikki Zhang. She did a great job helping me out with the products search, etc.

September 2, 2021

Kase Wear

Great, i really like it, support os good, just a bummer when they are out of stock of items i have sold

Fluxspa

I have been using CJ for a while now and it has been a pleasure so far. My agent, Vanessa, has been great and helped me with everything.

Slim-Clips™

I had a few smaller problems in the beginning, but the support team did a great job managing them. I am very pleased with my new Agent Lucy Lui. She did a great job helping me out with the products search, etc.

5th Basic

I have just use CJ app to complete my first order. The service team is great especially my agent Shirley help me all the way from order fulfillments and solving problem with package delivery. Very patience with me. Excellent service so far. Highly recommended!!

KURAZAO

CJ Dropshipping app is very useful and make easier my dropshipping business. The support is very reactive and sourcing is so efficient and give great quality product and options (bundles and more,...)

versatile_90

Elina Hu is a very kind and helpful agent. I was struggling to connect my Shopify with Cj; it is all sorted with her help. Thank you so much for your support Elina

LYUXY

Working with Mandy Lu is just outstanding and professional!!! All requests are completed on time and she is very thorough in her work!!! She helps you whenever she can, even in her spare time. I am happy to work with her because she is very helpful and friendly.

August 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation