CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Maxim Razors

Location Greece

Good service to start your business, I used them 1 and a half year now to start all my dropshipping businesses, the shipping time is around 10-30 days depending on the destination and the price is really good. 4/5 stars.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

eeooonline

So far for me CJ is the Best Dropshipping, it’s really easy to use, good choice for new drop shippers. And I have my helpful agent Frank Shi always standby, thanks a lot to him.

December 29, 2020

UrbanWearOutsiders

They source very fast the products from 1688 or other Chinese apps like T-mall, shipping in high season is very slow, but in general, the process is good, what they need to improve is their User Interface as is very hard to find the orders with the Shopify order number or even with the buyer name, skype customer service is good and latly when a product arrive wrong from supplier they send pictures and give options to cancel or exchange the order, they are getting better, sync conection with the store is fast as well even many times the images need to be downloaded by had as their app just takes a few of them, prices are fare.

December 24, 2020

Relax-Night

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good alternative to AliExpress. Allows you to process orders with better delivery times than AliExpress. Really professional service despite the time differences it can have with your personal agent (I'm based in France) but you can still contact the chat employees who are very reactive! My personal agent Sharon is very attentive and does her best to provide solutions to each request. However, there are always improvements to be made on the platform itself (to better track customer orders, filter them and export them faster) but this concerns web development and is therefore another subject. I recommend the application, if you don't work with an agent yet.

December 17, 2020

The Kiru Store

Location Singapore

Reliable shipping and good integration. Agent Cassiel is also helpful and responsive in follow up and answering queries. Can improve in having more accurate product description and pictures. In addtion, the CJ JL express tracking information dont work. Other than that, overall would recommend using this platform for dropshippers who are just starting out.

November 9, 2020

Fantasy Stuff

Location Singapore

The app is not user friendly, however the support from the agent - Danny is good. Would be a great app if the user interface is much more friendlier and easier to use. There are more room for improvement.

November 1, 2020

Trendnfit

Location Philippines

The app is great and the agents are even better. They are super helpful and patient. They willingly assist and resolve my concerns right away.

October 14, 2020

UniQline

Location France

i work with CJ since few months now and it's a good service and also i have my personal agent that always help me

September 23, 2020

LuxyNeed

I used this app for my store. Thanks the agent Frank Ye. They provide professional service and fulfillment.

August 23, 2020

Blusyshop

Location Italy

the app works well. the cj team and the cj chat are fast. a big thank you goes to Skye who helps me to solve the problems of the activity. always available.
a tip: more languages for the mobile app Sissi from Italy

July 16, 2020