CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

4KsApparels

If it was possible to give 10 stars Connie Jin would receive them. Again, I would like to thank her for taking her time with me and being very detailed and showing exactly where and what to look for. Customer Service is not DEAD, well not with Connie Jin. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and customer oriented. She eased the worriness of a first-timer, or anyone who is in this business. I pray I get her again or someone close to her caliber. Get training CJ!! Will recommend to others!! I am pleased so far and pray I will continue to be!!

vanejoo

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service is on point and friendly. Bianca answered my questions in a very friendly manner. I was able to get answers in real time. I am proud of this platform.

Vivyd Lights

Great support on determining preodering inventory; determining how to make decisions between China and US warehouses. Really appreciate the help.

FrozenSlushy - Slush Ice selber machen

Location Germany

We had problems with the delivery time because our shipping option was removed. After less than 8 hours we had found a solution thanks to the active and nice customer support. Can just be recommended!

SydneyGems

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Team at CJ dropshipping is great, Saturn Wang, Leo, and Hedy Liu have all helped me whenever I have any issues. 5/5 stars

Watch Case

Location France

I had already left a review to thank Fiona, now it's Mary's turn.
Thank you for taking the time to help me!

Attitude Boxing

Location Australia
Time spent using app 33 minutes

With CJ's help, I have scaled my first Shopify store from zero to making consistent profits. I could see early this year that my store would soon run on autopilot. With this positive experience, I decided to continue working with CJ to build my second store. I chose a niche that is quite competitive, but CJ has been a great help in teaching me how to differentiate my products and find untapped quality products. My first store did great, and I'm confident this one will do even better. Thank you very much to my Agent ALEX who has been extremely helpful with my stores. I can't wait for this store to take off! Thank you, CJ, for helping a beginner build her e-commerce career!!

mypettypaws

Location France

Very effective app. Everything is processed very quickly. Customer service is amazing. Thanks to Cristina

Great Splurge

Location Philippines

I have talked to Remi and she was really accommodating in answering my questions. The customer service is really good and can get answers in real-time. I am excited to use this platform.

Dolphin Unicorn Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

I will put a temporary rating on here. The customer service is excellent. They responded immediately. Thank you.