CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Peakystores

I spoke with Mandy, and she was really helpful. Prompt response and guided me around. She also provided the right information to my questions. Highly recommend.

ShopAvante

Martin Mao is my agent and I can tell you guys he makes this platform reliable for me. Thanks for your help Martin :)

hatalogue.com

The support answer very fast. Great communication. Professional. I definitely recommend using this app.

At Home Wonders

Overall, this is a great app to use! It's very simple and makes it easy to order items for customers. Even when I need help, they show great customer service. Most recently, I talked with Henry and he was very helpful.

Exalt Commerce

The communication with Gina, the agent assigned to me, works smoothly and quickly via WhatsApp and she reliably ensures that my concerns are dealt with promptly.
All in all, I am satisfied with the service so far after 5 months of cooperation.

Sargots

Great Platform. My Agent Mango Fu has been of great help resolving any problems with orders or questions. Recommend 100% :)

Running Station

What makes this app great is an outstanding service from an agent like Mix H. She is very supportive and always ready and happy to help. Thank you Mix H and CJ dropshipping for such a great service.

September 29, 2021

Beau & Belle's

I am finding great items and the app is easy to use. Mandy Lu is super helpful! I like that you can request photography and ask questions in chat 24/7.

September 29, 2021

Lethion

I really like the App! And Mix Huang is a great helper! I use it for my store and is really cool, I made a lot of dropshipping and sold a lot of products!

September 28, 2021

Raeleigh Footwear

Using CJDROPSHIPPING with Shopify is so easy. My reasoning is the people behind the scene. Like Jinji Gao kept me updated about my orders and made the process simple. I appreciate the help.

September 28, 2021