CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

LYUXY

Working with Mandy Lu is just outstanding and professional!!! All requests are completed on time and she is very thorough in her work!!! She helps you whenever she can, even in her spare time. I am happy to work with her because she is very helpful and friendly.

Itty Bittie

Connie Jin has been the best agent by far! She always goes above and beyond to help out with fulfilling our orders, and has excellent service and constant communication. Amazing service, thank you Connie!

Couch Handicrafts

I've got immediate support from Connie Jin. She's the number one. Whenever I'm not sure about something on a product or I need some clarifications she always finds what I need to know. Thank you, Connie and the CJ team for the great business experience!

Kitchensly

Thank you Mandy Lu and the CJ team for helping me and my clients with your professional support and experience. thank you for everything cj team

Orazia™

I appreciate work this team! They are very professional and proactive.
Mandy Lu gave me quick answer and support last time.

Artventure

June has been very cooperative and the customer support is great. CJDropshipping can source any product and ship it quickly. Very much satisfied with the service.

Lemon Cart City

Saturn Gave Great customer service. Was very helpful for any issues I had, Will use service again. great service

Leaky Weeks

Cjdropshipping is an excellent platform for anyone looking to get into Dropshipping. Nikita has been extremely prompt in addressing my questions and concerns, and in record time. Thank you!

ZAZAMO

all very helpful. parcel can be resend. all good. Thank you for r your support
the space here is too long

Senseandtrendz

Thanks Grace Li and the CJ team for helping me and my customers with your professional support and experience. Appreciate all the hard work done by your team for making me successful. Thanks.

August 26, 2021