CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 30, 2020

CJ Dropshipping as the potential to be a game changer. The offer a wide variety of services like, sourcing, shipping, taking product photo's / videos and much much more. The fact that they have 2 warehouses in the U.S is important. There are a lot of thing they need to fix, there is a lack of transparency and processing times can get slow. The website is very badly optimized making it unresponsive and the website structure is confusing to say the least. But they do provide something that is hard to find, and the fact that you get assigned your own agent for customer support is smart. My agent (Miranda) is great, she helps me with buying bulk, and answering questions i may have, and gives her full dedication for my business. I would give her 5 stars.

To summarize: CJ is an platform that is not quite there yet, but with a couple of changes and overhauls, they can be a true game changer in the world of dropshipping.

Illumive
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
CJDropshipping replied May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

Edited June 30, 2020

I've been working with Curry since the start of my journey with dropshipping. He's been really helpful even from my of my first 2 stores that failed. Now I'm at my 4th store, Curry is very responsive in any inquiries and follow-ups that I need. He also quick in sorting out any issues with my orders. There are a lot of bad feedback with CJDropshipping in FB groups right now, I'm glad Curry is my agent from the start. I really appreciate his work. Great Job!

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
CJDropshipping replied April 27, 2020

Thanks for your words. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

Edited August 18, 2020

I'm only giving 4 stars because I had the best agent and she did everything she could regarding 2 of my orders got lost so they had to refund 1 of my orders took over 30 day's to get and a few items I order was out of stock and I was not notified until after I placed the order. All I can say is use them at your own risk

DivaStyles Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 7, 2020

I look forward to seeing how well CJdropshipping works. I am switching over from Oberlo. My agent is amazing and I cant wait to work more with them.

Circuit-Pop