CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Body Boutique By Rachel

Tracy Fang was very help with answering all my questions. I got all the clarification I need to move forward.

Maya pup store

Xiaoqi Wu was very helpful with the answers. Thank you :) I did not order anything yet, but the service is very rapid and helpful.

JBAEssential's

I used the app to place my first order, Thanks AriaLv. Extremely satisfied with her service. Thanks

Fly Flask

The app helps me to process orders orders easily for CJ Dropshipping. Nikki Zhang helped me with questions I had about this. She was super nice and the customer service was awesome. Thanks Nikki.

August 13, 2021

Egypt The Cat Shopping

Spoke with Alan Yang. He was quick to respond and very helpful. Thanks! With regard to the app though, when you have an order from separate vendors, unfortunately you'll have to make manual orders. But at least the support was great!

Mathieu Narcisse

Super app and super agent!! Thanks to Sean Lu For such a great help
---------------------------------------------------------

CozyTrendsCo.

App is fantastic, very thankfful for it and also sophia who has been a great help, very fast and good!

Jevanna

Martin was a great help. Very nice and easy to work with. He's the best. He makes CJ a great company

LumoLamp

They offer the highest levels of customer service I have experienced. Information was accurate, responses to queries were turned around very fast. Eric wu in particular helped me perfectly. He always answers quickly, gives precise and accurate answers and is always friendly!

August 11, 2021

Exo-Fitness

The app integrates into the website well, though the best thing about it is your assistant! My assistant, Olivia Wu has been amazing and she is always there to help if I have any issues! Couldn't do it without her!

August 11, 2021