CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Heimino

Location Germany

Very positiv. Good price and nice agent. Spent 5 figures and looking forward to reach the next rank.

Craft Hub

Location Singapore

This is amazing and they are great for product research and they team is very supportive. Their agent help us out every possible way they can. Thank you

AdevaBox

Location Romania

Tracy is a personal agent and she's doing pretty well with solving the queries. Anytime i got anything else to ask i can just go to online chat on the cj page and usually someone is there to help also.

charoseconcept™

I have been using this app for almost a year now.i have been assigned to three different agents and they were all brilliant in helping me out when needed. At present, Tracey is my current agent and she has Been so helpful. I will recommend this app to anyone.

cottagestherapy

Really thankful for cj, it helps me fulfill my order easily although I am overseas. My agent is great, he helps me a lot about the problem of my orders, they even customizes the SKU for me that I wish to make the item to be sold in seperate parts.

AirChill™

Time spent using app About 2 months

A very solid app, great communication with agents on it as well. I use it on quite a few of my stores. I would certainly recommend

fashionvany

Thank you very much Great customer service helpful tgey also great when it come to shipping seed thanks

Official Fly Trap

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like CJ, and they are improving things. There is an agenct called Estella, who guides me through everything nicely and that makes experience even better.

Slicier

Location Montenegro

Easily the best dropshipping agent so fare, easy and fast fulfillment. My agent Irene is also amazing and helps out a lot :)

The Fly Orbb™

I've been using CJ Dropshipping for more than a year now. Better shipping times and lower product costs than Aliexpress. Our agent Vincy has also been an invaluable asset to helping me manage the supply chain side of my business.