CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Fluxspa

I have been using CJ for a while now and it has been a pleasure so far. My agent, Vanessa, has been great and helped me with everything.

Slim-Clips™

I had a few smaller problems in the beginning, but the support team did a great job managing them. I am very pleased with my new Agent Lucy Lui. She did a great job helping me out with the products search, etc.

5th Basic

I have just use CJ app to complete my first order. The service team is great especially my agent Shirley help me all the way from order fulfillments and solving problem with package delivery. Very patience with me. Excellent service so far. Highly recommended!!

KURAZAO

CJ Dropshipping app is very useful and make easier my dropshipping business. The support is very reactive and sourcing is so efficient and give great quality product and options (bundles and more,...)

versatile_90

Elina Hu is a very kind and helpful agent. I was struggling to connect my Shopify with Cj; it is all sorted with her help. Thank you so much for your support Elina

LYUXY

Working with Mandy Lu is just outstanding and professional!!! All requests are completed on time and she is very thorough in her work!!! She helps you whenever she can, even in her spare time. I am happy to work with her because she is very helpful and friendly.

Itty Bittie

Connie Jin has been the best agent by far! She always goes above and beyond to help out with fulfilling our orders, and has excellent service and constant communication. Amazing service, thank you Connie!

Couch Handicrafts

I've got immediate support from Connie Jin. She's the number one. Whenever I'm not sure about something on a product or I need some clarifications she always finds what I need to know. Thank you, Connie and the CJ team for the great business experience!

Kitchensly

Thank you Mandy Lu and the CJ team for helping me and my clients with your professional support and experience. thank you for everything cj team

Orazia™

I appreciate work this team! They are very professional and proactive.
Mandy Lu gave me quick answer and support last time.