CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AwakeFox

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great customer service from Cheria CJDropshipping. she help me how to solve some problem, and check some information to me.

Happier Doggo™

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best supplier ever! Best prices and delivery time. I have already spent $45,000+ with CJ and my goal is to spend $100,000 on the platform by Q4 to become a VIP4. I want to thank my agent Vincy for the professional attitude and help she gives me every day.

BEAUTY AND INFINITY

I dropship using cj for a year now and as far as to consider this CJ app it is good. The best thing I like about Cj is that they resend goods free of charge if the item gets delivered to your customers damaged. Estella Wu is my personal CJ agent and she helps me with all my issues flawlessly and timely I 100% recommend CJ

JoyKare

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Sincerely, I can only recommend you Angel Li!! I was having trouble to resolve my problem. It just took her 20 seconds and she told me to refresh my page and boom "done". She is super polite, gentle and fast in replying. I can only recommend her!

Lube Pro Plus

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app mostly because of the agent support that I get. Lori has been very helpful and understanding of my concerns and will always make sure I get sorted out. Highly recommend the app

JAPANESE HOME

Easily the best dropshipping agent out there, easy and fast fulfillment. My agent Yuki Zhao is also amazing and helps out a lot :)

Nobura

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easily the best dropshipping agent out there, easy and fast fulfilment. My agent Diana is also amazing and helps out a lot :)

Take My Bucks

Location Germany

CJ Dropshipping really is THE way to go if you're doing ecommerce. Great all in one solution. Working with our agent Estelle is so easy, we really get the best possible support.

avazfashion

Location France

tracy fang is amazing and really paitience i will give her a 5 star she deserve the best put of all shes reallyu appreciative ggg

BaTuChee

Connie Jin was ABSOLUTELY awesome, knowledgable and courteous. She helped figure out the issue and solve it right away. Definitely the best customer service I have ever received. Thanks again Connie Jin!!