CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Panache Sunglasses

At the start I thought I found a great partner for my dropshipping business. Had 3 agents in one month, the first 2 were ok but my current agent is a complete joke! All I hear is lies, no answer on my questions and waiting on my custom packaging for ages without any communication. I've send a mail to support@cjdropschipping.com on 4th of October and still no answer. All I want is clear communication and transparency. Currently my expectations are completely not managed! I'm losing money at the moment because of terrible communication and bad service!

October 12, 2020

Dear Panache, sincerely sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent to help you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email: support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

Wild Style

i cant even log in this site has some major issues that need to be fixed. i would write about this issues in more detail but why waste time.

August 17, 2020

Dear Wild Life. Sorry for your bad experience. You can email your problems to your agent or support email. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.

Freshc

So, everything started really well until my customer receive the products.. And guess what, I made a thank you card, the thank you card wasn't on the packaging. The bubble colomuns wasn't on the packaging as well. To sum up half of my packaging was sent to my customers. Hope their logistic becomes better in the future but so far ..

July 31, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And she will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Coversmachine

I had a bad experience from the beginning. Missing or inaccurate communication. I have received several requests for refunds from customers who have also spent 3-400 €, for faulty products. High shipping costs, really bad quality of the products I sold and really cheap packaging. I had requested the box and instructions in English, but they shipped products with all Chinese writing, so customers could not see the instructions. I was very patient with them, but I realized that in dropshipping you can't work with them, it is totally out of control and not customer satisfaction oriented. I will consider whether to use it just to make a private label after testing the products or abandon it.

July 27, 2020

Hi, Massimiliano. Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. She will offer better service and contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

babybumms

Much like the reviews you find on google if you search CJ Dropshipping everything bad they say is true.

They are a fraudulent company that promises fast shipping but is never on time and as you have more orders your shipping time will get longer and longer. You're better off using Aliexpress suppliers.

The agents you get always try to cheat you because they make money off your orders. They say they'll give you a discount and if they do it's like $0.03 cents and if you don't check your order sometimes they wont have the discount applied.

My agent Zoey was pretty manipulative and pulled shady tactics to make more money. For example they will RANDOMLY without any future notices suddenly change the price of shipping on an item with the excuse that the item's shipping price was a "mistake" and that they need to raise the price by $5. Further, they expect you to pay for the new shipping price as soon as the change is made without any advance notice.

I'm pretty sure that's what you call a bait and switch. How do you expect someone to pay the new shipping price literally after you have already collected payment for 100 orders. Well thats CJ they told me I have to be responsible for the new increase shipping price for the 100 orders even though they only let me know 1 hour in advance.

These are only a few examples that make the experience terrible.

I highly advise not using CJ they are manipulative and change prices on you all the time without any given notice, and try to nickel and dime every cent without you noticing.

You're better off using a veteran Aliexpress supplier or finding a private agent.

I should have listened to all the reddit reviews and reviews on private forums about CJ.

Don't make the same mistake as me everyone

July 24, 2020

WickyDeez

If we could rate 0 stars we would.
Like many others here and on other online review platforms, CJDropshipping (CJD) is very unprofessional, liars with a messed up system that will end up hurting your business.
Lucky we did some sample testing on a few products that we had unfortunately run out of stock with at our own warehouse. So we tried giving CJD a go to see if they could source the same products that we had run out of stock and needed a quick turnaround. They confirmed that they could source the same products and ship quickly which we initially thought 'Great!'. However the nightmare began when large delays started to occur with their production times and very long shipping times. We ended up losing money and items that took over 80 days without our customers receiving their item with no refund by CJD.
We even paid for faster shipping but CJD decided to use a very slow shipping method with one of our customer's items without our consent! This is absurd and unprofessional. Their excuse was due to covid they needed to choose a different shipping method. Again they didn't explain or confirm with us. If your customer pays for express shipping and CJD decides to use normal airmail service or by sea, this would really upset not only you but your customer and it was they did to us.
They also assign you with your own personal 'agent' who is supposed to look after any questions and concerns you may have. Pretty much to help you out along the way in learning their business model which is complete mess. Our agent's name was Alisa Chen who was nice at the very beginning with the first few questions we had regarding navigating their site and sourcing, but not too far down the track she ended up being unprofessional with an overuse of emoticons and vague responses such as 'yep' to questions and concerns we had. She also spoke rudely at times which was uncalled for when all we were doing is asking for answers and seeking assistance to our customers items being so delayed that they end up getting lost in transit.
Alisa Chen was also not available on most occasions and took way too long to reply when she was available. It was the same copy and paste response unless you had to exhaust explaining and arguing your frustrations and issues with delayed and lost parcels.
Their chat form platform is also a mess and you have all these supposed agents replying to a question or request with different answers.
Back to the refunds process.. there was no refund process at all. We raised separate dispute requests on their own platform in hoping they could help and resolve. However not only it took them ages to reply with further vague answers such as "pls wait patient friend" "sorry it will deliver soon friend".
Furthermore as one of our customers had been waiting over a ridiculous 80 days do you know what CJD did with our request? Well they ended up closing the dispute request with no reason or resolution! We couldn't even raise the dispute request on their platform again. This also occurred with another similar situation we had with them. We had no other choice but go to PayPal to now raise a dispute with CJD on PayPal's platform.
Want to guess what happened as soon as we raised a dispute with CJD on PayPal? Well less than a minute later CJD blocked our account with them. Our so called agent Alisa Chen didn't want to reason and gave us lame excuses and ended up being rude once again. She told us they will unblock our CJD account if we close the dispute cases on PayPal first and they will proceed with a refund on CJD. How dodgy is that?? Given that they didn't want to resolve or refund our customers in the first place and closed our opened disputes on their own platform they were trying now to force us to close the dispute on PayPal! There was no way we were going to risk this as they had lost our trust already with the disgusting and shady service we endured in the last month with them.
We had to refund our customers in full putting us out of pocket and causing so much headaches and stress with not only on us but with our customers. There is no way we could recommend CJDropshipping based on how they treated us with only a few sample orders.
Save your time, money and energy elsewhere with a company who actually cares about your business. Don't risk breaking your Shopify store as their product syncing is another annoyance that kept causing many issues too.
Lastly, if someone from CJD decides to respond to our feedback review saying they tried to help, it is absolutely lies and we have many screenshots to prove their appalling service with us.
They are one of the worst if not the worst suppliers we've ever dealt with over the many years in service and we will not be using their service ever again.

July 23, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. Words may be poor. But we will try our best to solve your problem. Please feel free to contact us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com CJ Support will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

COKOYAM

Trash website...
Please avoid saving money!!

My customer was waiting for a package and it is over 2 months. I emailed them and got no
answers.
I saw reviews on Google reviews and most people gave this company 1-star.

*Reply to the developer*
Yes. I already saw that the package is in New York and it is seating there for a month.
Also, I sent you 2 emails last week and have not received any responses.
I have no idea what to do now.

July 22, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have checked your order. It has arrived at the destination country. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

Body Mind Shield

deserves 0 stars, worse app ever don't ruin your business with this app, they have no organization, and change the price of the product after I sold them so I had to cancel all the orders. never again........

June 29, 2020

Sincere sorry for your experience. We will email you if the price has changed. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

Dime Football

Quick warning to anyone considering CJ Dropshipping:

They’re awful.

Used them during my testing phase

Asked them for a picture of the product I sourced and they told me not to worry that it was all good

Placed around 300 orders before moving onto an agent

Turns out they sourced a different product than what I specifically requested

That product ended up harming one of my customers. I literally could’ve gotten SUED but my customer was super nice

I tell them I want a refund for the incorrect sourcing and they tell me they sourced a better option than what I asked for...

It was a night and day difference between the 2 products, and they literally tried telling me it was the same product. After arguing they then tried saying it was better quality than the one I asked for (clearly)

They didn’t want to refund me for any of the other incorrect orders so they only refunded me the 1 order that hurt the customer

Weeks go by, that product ends up breaking for 10-15 other customers

I ask for a refund and send them proof with screenshots and get...

no refunds. no money back. nothing.

They’re super shady the way they do business. Instead of refunding me a few hundred bucks they would rather argue for days and take no action, saying they’re doing what’s best for me lol

They really have some nerve to try to tell you you’re in the wrong instead of owning up to their mistakes

Spent around $1500 on those orders that ended up being something I didn’t ask for

TLDR: CJ sourced an incorrect product that ended up hurting a customer and breaking for many others. Yet, they never refunded me.

If someone from CJ replies to this saying they tried to help: COMPLETE BS
I spent so much time trying to work out a fair deal and they did not care. I spent so much time dealing with these issues and orders and they only refunded me 1! So ridiculous. I bet many of the reviews on here are paid

Save your time, money, and energy and go elsewhere.

One last note: Processing times were taking around 20 days. Just processing. Shipping times were 35-45 days

June 22, 2020

Sorry for bad experience. If you have problems with your orders like package lost, defective product or wrongly delivery, please open a dispute with proof and our dispute team will review and respond. Thanks for your understanding. Should you have any other problems, feel free to contact us or your agent for help.

shop416.com

I did not get any help from CJ. When I create my store at Shopify ( shop416.com) I have to move my domain to Shopify and i lost my email access as provider change. and Shopify does not have emaill service system. CJ automation block me constantly to ask to verify email. They should have system using AI to understand the issue. Now i can not access even having shopify store.

June 17, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. You can contact us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

Previous 1