CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Aulelei Fashions

After my last customer order is delivered I am deleting this app and not using this company again. I was excited about this company because they offer custom packaging with my company logo however the shipping and processing time is way to long I had my customers really upset it takes over a month just to get their order. It took over a week just to process my order then they sat there another 2 weeks before they were dispatched then my customers has to wait once it was shipped. I asked for help with the custom packaging and was not given clear information on how to order it or the process I spoke with at least 3 different agents so I ended up wasting money on packaging that I wont even use. Overall I didn't have a great experience with this company and wont be using them again.

July 26, 2021

You can find inventory status on the product page. Available CJ inventory suggests that the item can be dispatched from our warehouse right away after you make the payment, whereas 0 CJ inventory means that we’ll wait for the item to arrive from the supplier, before it can go through packaging and quality inspection, which might take approximately 3 days, in most cases. In other words, sufficient CJ inventory means better time efficiency.
In some cases, when the supplier discontinued the product your customer ordered, our sourcing team will find a new supplier - if available, or we will inform you the product is out of stock and we will make refund of your payment.

You can have your private inventory at CJ warehouses to preorder inventory and prevent products from lack of stock:

SpireBuzz

I was very disappointed with the company’s communication and product search, and did not provide me with any help. I was quite disappointed with this.

July 7, 2021

Styleeo

Worst company. First of all, their shipping takes 3 weeks time to deliver plus their 5 days of order processing time we are looking for almost a month for the whole process and their dispute system sucks. They sent the wrong product to my customer I open the dispute with all the photo evidence and requested to send the right product. First of all, they did not respond for 5 days and when i got the response they demanded more evidence such as customer details, a screenshot of their tracking, a screenshot of the package and so on. They finally send the second product to the customer and again they sent the wrong product. I had to refund my customer. I again open the dispute with photo evidence and they did not reply for 3 days. When they reply again they asked me for all the extra evidence to refund the money. Now they left me no choice just to open a Paypal dispute.
Never going to give my business to this unprofessional company. I don't know how they even got a 4.9-star rating.

Comfy Home

A simple issue not fixed after initiating more than 5 support tickets, what can I expect from this service? If only they can do their due diligence to confirm the product options, too much to ask from a sourcing company?

July 1, 2021

readyto.shop

If a product sells out of your local warehouse, it wont update the stock feed to your site. It means that you can keep on selling the product only to then have to refund your customers.

Another Palette

I wish I can give a 0 star review. I mentioned Eric was helpful before, but after being helpful for 1 day and asking a favour from me to leave a 5 star review here, he has been absent for several days. (i guess he's really enjoying his days off) His backup colleagues are UNWILLING to help at all, they keep saying they will find his email for me but never did. I asked to switch for another "dedicated" agent. Here comes Leanne whatsapping me. She's able to be responsive, but when being asked to do sth, she is never willing to work. ^^ In the end? I have to refund my customer, just cause they failed to update the stock feed on their site, and ALSO failed to inform me even after I have raised my concern for the stocks. (she's unwilling to check the stocks' availability) I thought to give them another go and found a new product. AGAIN, when I asked about some details of the product. She failed to contact the supplier. It has been the 4th day, and still she couldn't find the supplier. lol I wonder how hard could it be to get in touch with someone these days! Sayonara CJdropshipping!

May 30, 2021

thatsadeal.com.au

do not work with this company, they are crooks and liars, the whole experience was disgusting, Hugo Hu was our account manager, told us incorrect wrong information, wasted our time, took ages to reply, when he did he was rude,all he can say is LMAO.. shopify should not work with this company, no one should, we will dedicate time to making sure others know how bad they are on every social platform we can,

Merchandize.ca

zero stars would be a better option worst app ever. Customer service knows nothing, takes 6 days to process an order, tracking numbers are useless. Agents never answer chat or emails. I never had one order go through without issues. my update since march 31 orders still not delivered and no refund in sight. Complete nightmare dealing with these idiots stay far away and these 5-star reviews for them are completely fake.

KREYFISH™

CJ always doing a joke service. A very unprofessional company, If you are looking for a good company to help you scale your business, don’t use CJ. You will have a lot of issues with your customers. CJ is not gonna ship your orders on time, even if you buy inventory. All shit... This my second time using Cj still the same shit. I bought over $2000.00 in Inventory in bulk with CJ, I place my orders it's been 10 days since CJ never ship my orders. Very bad company, they are not organized.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

Shhh...

The CJ drop ship service itself is maybe very good. But I don't think I'll ever know. The complexity of using the app to simply add products to your store is terrible. It is not easy as with Eprolo or Oberlo. There are no clear explanations of what needs to be done & there are various, seemingly unnecessary options as well, which makes it even more confusing. For eg there are 3 different screens that show my products, and 1 of them has conflicting information to the others regarding availability & shipping! But worst of all is their command of English. It is absolutely terrible. From their on site headings and descriptions, to their site/Youtube tutorials, to their Chat service, it is very confusing. CJ needs to invest in a few customer service people who can convey & understand information in English correctly. I have spent over an hour this evening trying to explain an issue to a customer service agent who simply could not get what I was trying to say, and I ended up giving up, with the issue unresolved.
The site navigation is also below par. If you DO open chat, the text box cannot be moved around, so it goes right on the middle of your screen so you cannot see the CJ page at all. You have to close the box to look at the page, and then reopen it. There is also no way to END the chat. You can only minimize the chat screen which is very strange. Here's an example of the ambiguity of the site instructions. In the side menu Authorisation / Shopify, you'll see a summary of your store and its settings. Regarding the Inventory Sync setting, if it says "Enable" it actually means this setting is disabled. If it says Disable it actually means your connection is enabled. Such confusing titles and descriptions abound on this site. I am not confident that it is even set up to work with my Shopify site, and as explained, the Chat support are less than capable of putting one's mind at ease. This site makes me nervous about selling, in contrast to Oberlo & Eprolo whom I have been confident with right from the start.

Previous 1 3 4