CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

COZYGREEN

cjdropshipping always shows "quantity n/a" in my shopify store. what happened? Am I not allowed to do a dropshipping?

cutest

I am so disappointed with CJ dropshipping! Because they never keep customer's winner product information as private! As mentioned in earlier, I requested they keep all of my product sourced privately but they always open to public! All my effort was stolen by other competitors! After I place the order, they told me after TWO WEEKS that the items is out of stock! There is no reason they realize the product out of stock AFTER TWO WEEKS! Because of that, I received tons of disputes from my customers and this issue make me lost a lot of money and also customers! I really dissapointed!

January 4, 2021

Hi, we are sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems, please contact your agent or send an email to us. Email: support@cjdropshipping.com We'll try our best to help solve your problems. Have a nice day!

Hip Hop Jewelry Premier

this app chat reponds slow and they take forever to ship orders or give you your refund money back don't recommend

December 27, 2020

Hi, we are so sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems, please send an email to our support team (support@cjdropshipping.com) and we will try our best to help you.

Love Genealogy

I used this app after checking the reviews. But my experience just a few days after opening, was truly of nightmares. I spent six hours trying to get my clients order pushed through. I followed all the instructions, their help bot and staff member were no help sadly. In the end, I located another supplier who I used ten years ago whilst trading on eBay. Order went through, real easy. If it's not easy, I don't need to deal with the stress. My Clients deserve the best service, as do we.

Herach

I opened a Shopify store and imported products from CJdropshipping. After 2 months of constant promoting my store, I finally got my first 2 orders on Customized earrings. I forwarded my orders to CJ on the 17th of November and a label is created but today is the 28th of November and yet the product isn't left the CJ's store. The processing time of the product is 1-2 business days according to CJ. I have contacted my agent on CJ and he promised many times to ship the orders and yet no shipment takes place. No good start for me as drop shippers.

December 27, 2020

Hi, we are so sorry for your bad experience. There may be a delay in processing time when we don't have enough inventory. If you have any problems, please send an email to our support team (support@cjdropshipping.com) and we will try our best to help you.

GLOBAL BREEZY

They are getting worse. They are increasing the shipping rate while delaying orders. Delayed shipment is understood during a pandemic, but increasing the shipping rate at the same time is the worst experience.

November 4, 2020

Dear user, we're sorry for the bad experience. We have contacted your agent about the problem and we'll try our best to solve your questions. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

Wild Style

i cant even log in this site has some major issues that need to be fixed. i would write about this issues in more detail but why waste time.

August 17, 2020

Dear Wild Life. Sorry for your bad experience. You can email your problems to your agent or support email. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.

Freshc

So, everything started really well until my customer receive the products.. And guess what, I made a thank you card, the thank you card wasn't on the packaging. The bubble colomuns wasn't on the packaging as well. To sum up half of my packaging was sent to my customers. Hope their logistic becomes better in the future but so far ..

July 31, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And she will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Coversmachine

I had a bad experience from the beginning. Missing or inaccurate communication. I have received several requests for refunds from customers who have also spent 3-400 €, for faulty products. High shipping costs, really bad quality of the products I sold and really cheap packaging. I had requested the box and instructions in English, but they shipped products with all Chinese writing, so customers could not see the instructions. I was very patient with them, but I realized that in dropshipping you can't work with them, it is totally out of control and not customer satisfaction oriented. I will consider whether to use it just to make a private label after testing the products or abandon it.

July 27, 2020

Hi, Massimiliano. Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. She will offer better service and contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

babybumms

Much like the reviews you find on google if you search CJ Dropshipping everything bad they say is true.

They are a fraudulent company that promises fast shipping but is never on time and as you have more orders your shipping time will get longer and longer. You're better off using Aliexpress suppliers.

The agents you get always try to cheat you because they make money off your orders. They say they'll give you a discount and if they do it's like $0.03 cents and if you don't check your order sometimes they wont have the discount applied.

My agent Zoey was pretty manipulative and pulled shady tactics to make more money. For example they will RANDOMLY without any future notices suddenly change the price of shipping on an item with the excuse that the item's shipping price was a "mistake" and that they need to raise the price by $5. Further, they expect you to pay for the new shipping price as soon as the change is made without any advance notice.

I'm pretty sure that's what you call a bait and switch. How do you expect someone to pay the new shipping price literally after you have already collected payment for 100 orders. Well thats CJ they told me I have to be responsible for the new increase shipping price for the 100 orders even though they only let me know 1 hour in advance.

These are only a few examples that make the experience terrible.

I highly advise not using CJ they are manipulative and change prices on you all the time without any given notice, and try to nickel and dime every cent without you noticing.

You're better off using a veteran Aliexpress supplier or finding a private agent.

I should have listened to all the reddit reviews and reviews on private forums about CJ.

Don't make the same mistake as me everyone

July 24, 2020