CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Boots Camp

Unreliable people, please run away from this. So many one star reviews that they are asking starters like to rate them with 5 starts even though they are not solving any doubts.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're always trying to solve problems for customers. With any doubts, you can talk to your agent, submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com to find a solution. Thank you for your patience and your support to CJ.

Metchmatch

Do not join this company. After I put over 1000 products in my store the sales started, it turns out they do not have the products in stock. My customer ordered a product in the store, and after 4 days they inform me that the product is not in stock.

December 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Prostar Dogs Supplies

I am SO angry with CJDropship. I joined them to ship from the United States. They lied. They ship from China. An agent told me this and said that I could buy inventory and have it stored in the United States, shipping would go faster. So I have three orders that I ordered from US Warehouses, and they said they were driving it go USPS. That was over a week ago. I cannot get into their site. When I pulled up the app, it says CJDropshipping has denied access. This is a scam. shopify should demand they refund my orders immediately. False advertising. Be very aware.

December 19, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience. To ship from the US, you can choose products from the US warehouse or stock private inventory. And when you choose USPS option, the tracking info will also update when the package arrives in the US. Regarding your problem, we hope you could send the order number or tracking number to support@cjdropshipping.com, so we can help check it and get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

MyPaperPandaShop

The only reason I HAVE to use cjdropshipping is because AliExpress in banned in India. If you can use the latter however, don't mind switching, ever. You cannot talk to the manufacturers directly, and not all the agents available know what they're talking about. In fact, if you don't reply for 10 mins in chatbox because they told you to wait, conversation is closed automatically. It's pathetic really. The only reason the app has so many 5 star reviews is because every month agent asks you to write a review. They don't specify give 5 stars, but they do need screenshots so of course it feels weird sending screenshot to someone that bashes them. Everything is quite chaotic. The absolute worst part is that there are so many items on CJ that are out of stock or have just been stopped manufacturing. They still don't remove it from the platform. If you ask an agent prior, they might tell you that it's available (because like I said, not all of them know what they're talking about), and then after 8-9 days of the order being placed, they'll tell you that it's unavailable. It's been a headache. I wish AliExpress was available.

January 13, 2022

Sorry for the late reply. Regarding your problems, 1. We're planning to allow to contact the supplier when the product is listed by the supplier not by CJ; 2. If your agent is not online, our system will arrange customer support to help solve your problem; 3. If you find the product out of stock, you can leave a comment on the product page or contact your agent, and we will confirm the situation and deal with it; 4. When there is stock in our warehouse, the processing time will be 1-3 days, or it may take some time to prepare the items. Hope we make it clear. WIth any other problems, you can contact our agent, submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com at any time.

Online Gifts Canada

This is a real review not fake like 99% of the other reviews. It has been 1 month since we started using this app , they could only deliver 1 order out of 16 orders. Orders are showing no progress since more than 5 weeks. Customers are calling us everyday and we have no explanation to make. They only create an electronic shipping label but they do not actually ship the items. Stay away from this company, It is not worth to lose your hard earned reputation!!!

December 12, 2021

Hi, we learned that the problem is about tracking info not updating. Your agent has sent you messages on Skype and please keep in touch with her for the latest update. Thank you for your patience.

KM wholesale

I give this app zero stars. I would never recommend to anyone. They never update inventory stock and have screwed up so many of my orders.

December 6, 2021

Hi, thanks for your feedback. There are two types of inventory: CJ inventory refers to products in CJ warehouses worldwide while factory inventory refers to products from cooperated factories of CJ. If you have doubts about the inventory, you can contact your agent for the latest status. Thank you for your patience.

Mochimisu

you know how you need to find a trustworthy supplier to not waste time micromanaging every single order? this company does the exact opposite. they work slow, aren't very capable and some agents are completely useless (won't reply to me in days). they constantly mess up and it's a nightmare to sort through everything so you're forced to provide refunds to your customers. they never take any accountability even when it's their mistake, i highly don't recommend this company to anyone.

December 6, 2021

Hi Mochimisu, sorry for the inconvenience to you. You can submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com and our agent will get back to you regarding your problems.

JEXIE

First of all, I want to clarify that my last agent Jessie is great, knowledgeable, and very helpful; she helped me to resolve most of the issues other agents created and the terrible service CJ provide. The problem and the reason of this review is because CJ start shipping your orders within the timeframe; then after you have a little bit of time with them, they start switching your 8-15 shipping method slowly (''which is the fastest they supposedly have'')to a 20 to 35 days in transit (several times longer or because of the long time, items get lost in transit often so you have to refund your customer but CJ will not refund you) They keep changing the shipping method and speed you paid for and you will not be able to do anything because they are still using '''''''''the supposed shipping method you paid for''''''' Then you start getting a ton of messages from your customers asking why their orders has not been delivered which yields to a bad review that you cannot hide or fix on your Facebook shop, etc. They WILL try to do anything and everything they can to avoid giving you a refund for orders placed and cancelled immediately, items damaged, etc. They start good so you can start using their app, but then later you will have all these issues and you will regret it.

December 6, 2021

Hi JEXIE, thanks for your feedback. Our agent will get back to you regarding the problems you mentioned. With any problems, you can still submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com for help. Thank you for your patience.

Dog Owned

Terrible platform. I've been using them since June 2021. The inventory listed on the site is not real. I sold over 30 units of a product that they ended up not having (even though the inventory stated they had over 9,000). It took them over a week to let me know they wouldn't be able to source a viable replacement product so I found another supplier. I've been trying to get refunded for over a month now and they are still withholding 15% of my money. It wasn't easy to get the other 85% either, I've had to contact my agent every single day for the last 30 days. Bad products, slow shipping, and no accountability. I promise you'll regret it in the long run.

December 6, 2021

Hi, thanks for your feedback. There are two types of inventory: CJ inventory refers to products in CJ warehouses worldwide while factory inventory refers to products from cooperated factories of CJ. Regarding the refund, our agent is helping to review the transaction details and get back to you. Please keep in touch with our agents. Thank you for your patience. With any problems, you can still submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com for help.

Frenchie Complex

Very poor service. Realistically speaking, only 35-40% of orders are delivered properly. When I say that, I mean: The process does not exceed 5-6 days. It is very long for the others.
Also, it REGULARLY happens that after 10 days of processing they just say “Out of Stock”. Very bad for us, they cover themselves while we quarrel with customers and lose them, as our reputation declines.
The other thing people need to know is that the Agent assigned to them by CJ can't help but look at the warrants, say what's going on, can he speed up the process? NO, it almost doesn't serve. And worst of all is when they write to you "This often happens in the DS" MA don't? And because you don't update your Stock products nicely, it says 40,000 in stock, and you say sold out. Funny and sad. To summarize: The processing is horrible. They always apologize and that's why only the customer service serves, to help in the right way? Hard
They do not update the camp regularly. Everything that is written on the site is not true.
They are only suitable for a start, later you have to get away from them or you will fail in the worst case.

November 29, 2021

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience to you. About the inventory, there are two types: CJ inventory (stocked in CJ warehouse) and factory inventory (stocked in factory inventory). When CJ doesn't have the inventory, it will take some time to get it from the factory, which will make the processing time longer. Regarding the out of stock issue, we recommend you contact your agent for the latest inventory status of your best sellers. Thank you for your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6