CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

BuyShopOnline662

It was good at first but then when I log in I just get a white screen. I am very disappointed and I can't get ahold of anyone.

September 17, 2020

Dear BuyShopOnline662, Sorry for your bad experience. We have sent you an email, please check your inbox and reply to us your problems. We can try our best to solve it.
Email: support@cjdropshipping.com
Skype: live:.cid.b29b88ab365c913f

RoobaToNeed

This is a bad application and troublesome to operate. Very frustrating!!Very frustrating!!Very frustrating!!

September 17, 2020

Dear RoobaToNeed, Sorry for your bad experience. We have sent you an email, please check your inbox and reply to us your problems. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.
Email: support@cjdropshipping.com
Skype: live:.cid.b29b88ab365c913f

GoodsOnlineusa

Avoid this app!! Orders export does not work, customer service is appaling, products un-sync and their solution is to re-import ALL your products.

September 16, 2020

Dear GoodsOnlineusa, Sorry for your bad experience. We have sent you an email, please check your inbox and reply to us your problems. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.

SaleGoodsvip3

app not working properly totally waste of time. Improve your application design and and review your app functionality . Its not oberlo alternative

September 16, 2020

Dear SaleGoodsvip3, Sorry for your bad experience. We have sent you an email, please check your inbox and reply to us your problems. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.

Wild Style

i cant even log in this site has some major issues that need to be fixed. i would write about this issues in more detail but why waste time.

August 17, 2020

Dear Wild Life. Sorry for your bad experience. You can email your problems to your agent or support email. We can try our best to solve it. Have a nice day.

Freshc

So, everything started really well until my customer receive the products.. And guess what, I made a thank you card, the thank you card wasn't on the packaging. The bubble colomuns wasn't on the packaging as well. To sum up half of my packaging was sent to my customers. Hope their logistic becomes better in the future but so far ..

July 31, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And she will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Coversmachine

I had a bad experience from the beginning. Missing or inaccurate communication. I have received several requests for refunds from customers who have also spent 3-400 €, for faulty products. High shipping costs, really bad quality of the products I sold and really cheap packaging. I had requested the box and instructions in English, but they shipped products with all Chinese writing, so customers could not see the instructions. I was very patient with them, but I realized that in dropshipping you can't work with them, it is totally out of control and not customer satisfaction oriented. I will consider whether to use it just to make a private label after testing the products or abandon it.

July 27, 2020

Hi, Massimiliano. Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. She will offer better service and contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

babybumms

Much like the reviews you find on google if you search CJ Dropshipping everything bad they say is true.

They are a fraudulent company that promises fast shipping but is never on time and as you have more orders your shipping time will get longer and longer. You're better off using Aliexpress suppliers.

The agents you get always try to cheat you because they make money off your orders. They say they'll give you a discount and if they do it's like $0.03 cents and if you don't check your order sometimes they wont have the discount applied.

My agent Zoey was pretty manipulative and pulled shady tactics to make more money. For example they will RANDOMLY without any future notices suddenly change the price of shipping on an item with the excuse that the item's shipping price was a "mistake" and that they need to raise the price by $5. Further, they expect you to pay for the new shipping price as soon as the change is made without any advance notice.

I'm pretty sure that's what you call a bait and switch. How do you expect someone to pay the new shipping price literally after you have already collected payment for 100 orders. Well thats CJ they told me I have to be responsible for the new increase shipping price for the 100 orders even though they only let me know 1 hour in advance.

These are only a few examples that make the experience terrible.

I highly advise not using CJ they are manipulative and change prices on you all the time without any given notice, and try to nickel and dime every cent without you noticing.

You're better off using a veteran Aliexpress supplier or finding a private agent.

I should have listened to all the reddit reviews and reviews on private forums about CJ.

Don't make the same mistake as me everyone

July 24, 2020

WickyDeez

If we could rate 0 stars we would.
Like many others here and on other online review platforms, CJDropshipping (CJD) is very unprofessional, liars with a messed up system that will end up hurting your business.
Lucky we did some sample testing on a few products that we had unfortunately run out of stock with at our own warehouse. So we tried giving CJD a go to see if they could source the same products that we had run out of stock and needed a quick turnaround. They confirmed that they could source the same products and ship quickly which we initially thought 'Great!'. However the nightmare began when large delays started to occur with their production times and very long shipping times. We ended up losing money and items that took over 80 days without our customers receiving their item with no refund by CJD.
We even paid for faster shipping but CJD decided to use a very slow shipping method with one of our customer's items without our consent! This is absurd and unprofessional. Their excuse was due to covid they needed to choose a different shipping method. Again they didn't explain or confirm with us. If your customer pays for express shipping and CJD decides to use normal airmail service or by sea, this would really upset not only you but your customer and it was they did to us.
They also assign you with your own personal 'agent' who is supposed to look after any questions and concerns you may have. Pretty much to help you out along the way in learning their business model which is complete mess. Our agent's name was Alisa Chen who was nice at the very beginning with the first few questions we had regarding navigating their site and sourcing, but not too far down the track she ended up being unprofessional with an overuse of emoticons and vague responses such as 'yep' to questions and concerns we had. She also spoke rudely at times which was uncalled for when all we were doing is asking for answers and seeking assistance to our customers items being so delayed that they end up getting lost in transit.
Alisa Chen was also not available on most occasions and took way too long to reply when she was available. It was the same copy and paste response unless you had to exhaust explaining and arguing your frustrations and issues with delayed and lost parcels.
Their chat form platform is also a mess and you have all these supposed agents replying to a question or request with different answers.
Back to the refunds process.. there was no refund process at all. We raised separate dispute requests on their own platform in hoping they could help and resolve. However not only it took them ages to reply with further vague answers such as "pls wait patient friend" "sorry it will deliver soon friend".
Furthermore as one of our customers had been waiting over a ridiculous 80 days do you know what CJD did with our request? Well they ended up closing the dispute request with no reason or resolution! We couldn't even raise the dispute request on their platform again. This also occurred with another similar situation we had with them. We had no other choice but go to PayPal to now raise a dispute with CJD on PayPal's platform.
Want to guess what happened as soon as we raised a dispute with CJD on PayPal? Well less than a minute later CJD blocked our account with them. Our so called agent Alisa Chen didn't want to reason and gave us lame excuses and ended up being rude once again. She told us they will unblock our CJD account if we close the dispute cases on PayPal first and they will proceed with a refund on CJD. How dodgy is that?? Given that they didn't want to resolve or refund our customers in the first place and closed our opened disputes on their own platform they were trying now to force us to close the dispute on PayPal! There was no way we were going to risk this as they had lost our trust already with the disgusting and shady service we endured in the last month with them.
We had to refund our customers in full putting us out of pocket and causing so much headaches and stress with not only on us but with our customers. There is no way we could recommend CJDropshipping based on how they treated us with only a few sample orders.
Save your time, money and energy elsewhere with a company who actually cares about your business. Don't risk breaking your Shopify store as their product syncing is another annoyance that kept causing many issues too.
Lastly, if someone from CJD decides to respond to our feedback review saying they tried to help, it is absolutely lies and we have many screenshots to prove their appalling service with us.
They are one of the worst if not the worst suppliers we've ever dealt with over the many years in service and we will not be using their service ever again.

July 23, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. Words may be poor. But we will try our best to solve your problem. Please feel free to contact us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com CJ Support will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

COKOYAM

Trash website...
Please avoid saving money!!

My customer was waiting for a package and it is over 2 months. I emailed them and got no
answers.
I saw reviews on Google reviews and most people gave this company 1-star.

*Reply to the developer*
Yes. I already saw that the package is in New York and it is seating there for a month.
Also, I sent you 2 emails last week and have not received any responses.
I have no idea what to do now.

July 22, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have checked your order. It has arrived at the destination country. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.

Previous 1