CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Low Top Wear

Location United Arab Emirates

worst app you can use for your store , if you want to kill your project then use this app , the order takes 1 month to ship . processing time is 10 days , and when you contact the=m and tell them its supposed to be 3 days as per the page , they say no 7 then after 8 days i contact them again they said processing usually takes 10 days , the app idea is nice but it drags you to a very bad service
really gave them many chances but seriously its really bad

July 5, 2022

Sugoi Plush

Location Poland

They lie about the stock of a lot of items. I've had multiple situations when I've asked about, for example, the dimensions of certain items - which had 20.000 units in stock - and when I've asked about it - they've said it's out of stock and deleted it from the website. They also don't update the stock when you list the item - I've just had the situation described above, the product was deleted from their website days ago - and on Shopify, it still shows as over 20k units in stock........When I've reported it they've said
"the factory inventory on CJ can not be updated from time to time"
When I asked how am I supposed to know when a product is out of stock - they said that I should double-check and create a ticket. Yep, I have over 200 items listed, and I'll ve creating tickets for all of them every day to check the stock. Absolute clowns. Imagine this - you've sold 50 units of a product that has 20k in stock, and when you want to fulfill it they say it's out of stock. What do you do then? Customer service is also the worst, they will help you only with the most simple issues you can solve by yourself, but never with real problems like the one described above. They just don't care, and act like it's never their problem. Don't get fooled by all the 5-star reviews - CJ often asks the new user about reviews after solving simple issues - I've been asked about it plenty of times. Just have a look at the reviews, people often mention the name of the person from live chat that have asked them for review. Most of those people used the app once or twice then forgot about it and never used it again. That's how they've got all those 5 star reviews. I have no idea how they're still in business - claiming a false amount of stock is illegal by law - that's stock manipulation. I've already reported that to Shopify, will see how it'll go.

May 29, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will try our best to help you solve the problem.

The FreeFee

Do not buy and deal with them before making sure of everything because they change things after ordering.. They also increase the price of things and ask for more money after purchasing

May 26, 2022

Mr. Remover

Location Israel

very bad and poor service. the app itself ok but when you need real help they wont help you immediately my cj account was hacked and i was unable to filfilment orders *or* autorize the store on new cj account. it toke them over a week to start understand what happened and then they help
watch yourself!

Unique Fun Gift

Location Australia

I have used their service for months. Their service is getting worse and ultimately unsatisfying lately. Their inventory update is chaotic and consistently reported out of stock against the web page's info. I have complained several times through the personal consultants, but no action taken. Unfortunately, I have imported a wide range of products from them, and I plan to quit it gradually, which takes time. For the new users, I suggest considering thoroughly before using CJ.

May 23, 2022

Hi dear, we are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you to double-check the process. Thank you for your understanding!

Amapola

Location Mexico

(J’avais posté cet avis il y a 1 mois et l’avais supprimer après qu’ils m’aient supplié mais ai décidé de le reposter avec une petite mise à jour) Je ne sais même pas par où commencer... Premièrement : la qualité des produits. J'ai passé une première commande pour tester les produits (lingerie / bijoux de corps). Plus de la moitié était cassée, rouillée ou non similaire aux photos. Ça me fait donc rire (ou pleurer) quand ils disent qu'ils vérifient la qualité avant d'expédier les articles. Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas joindre de photos aux commentaires. UPDATE du 20/05 Deuxièmement : Le manque CRUEL de professionnalisme !!! Toujours après cette première commande, l’un des articles était différent de la photo sur leur plateforme. Je demande donc à mon agent s’ils se sont trompés dans la commande ou si c’est la photo qui est fausse. Après avoir posé la question plus de 5 fois (parce que personne ne répond) il finit par me dire que c’est sûrement la photo qui est fausse et que l’article que j’ai reçu est bien le bon. Je fais donc mes photos avec modèle et photographe, mets tout en ligne sur ma boutique. Une cliente passe commande et l’article qu’elle reçoit n’est pas celui que j’ai reçu et qui est affiché sur ma boutique mais est celui sur la photo! Maintenant ils refusent de prendre leur responsabilités et m’informent que je dois dire à ma cliente d'accepter l’article (qui n’a rien à voir avec celui qu’elle voulait) car il est de bonne qualité (????) et qu’en plus je dois payer pour recevoir le bon produit (oui car je dois mettre à jour les photos de l’article sur ma boutique). Je n’ai jamais vu un service client aussi mauvais. Jamais. Sans parler du manque de professionnalisme, on dirait que c’est une start up dirigée par des gamins de 10 ans qui ne comprennent rien, s’en foutent des problèmes de leurs clients et ne font rien pour arranger les choses quand ils ne font pas leur travail. Si vous n’avez pas encore commencé à travailler avec CJ, FUYEZ !! Sinon vous allez faire couler votre entreprise ! C’est la pire arnaque du siècle ! ------------
(I posted this review 1 month ago and deleted it after they begged me but decided to repost it with an update) I don't even know where to start... First: the quality of the products. I placed an initial order to test the products (lingerie/body jewelry). More than half of them were broken, rusty or not similar to the pictures. So it makes me laugh (or cry) when they say they check the quality before shipping the items. Too bad you can't attach pictures to the comments. UPDATE of may 5th Second: The CRUEL lack of professionalism!!! Also after this first order, one of the items was different from the picture on their platform. Then I asked my agent if they got the order wrong or if it was the photo that was wrong. After asking the question more than 5 times (because no one answered) he finally tells me that it's probably the photo that is wrong and the item I received is the right one. So I took the pictures with the model and the photographer, put everything online on my store. One week ago, a client ordered this article and they shipped the wrong one ! Now they refuse to take their responsibility and they inform me that I have to tell my client to accept the item (which is TOTALLY different with the one they sent it to me) because it is good quality (????) AND I have to pay to receive the right product (yes because I have to update the pictures of the item in my store). I have never seen such bad customer service. Ever. Not to mention the lack of professionalism, it looks like it’s directed by 9 years old kids who don't understand anything, don't care about their customers' problems and don't do anything to fix things when they don't do their job. “If you think of doing business or dropshipping, you will never wanna go with CJ Dropshipping. Don't get fooled by the reviews, they are all fake or made for discounts and coupons. CJ ruined my business it will ruin yours too.” 100% True

May 20, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

Whisker Hut

Not worth the problems and support is terrible. Ended up getting Shopify involved after a POD order came through my store. Customer submitted multiple images for 5 different customizable items (large order for me). CJ contacted me to request that I combine the jpg images into one file for each item. I was fully willing to do so. Tried clicking on images in my order dashboard but their app blocks that ability. CJ later instructed me to use their own order dashboard to download images. Their images were only 40x40 pixels so I had no control at that point. First they said they didn't have images at all, then they said they have them and won't combine files for me, now they are telling Shopify that they are waiting for the images from me altogether. After getting Shopify involved, no one from CJ is communicating with me anymore. Games.

May 4, 2022

Hi Whisker Hut, we are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience. Our agent replied to you in our chatroom, please check it.

Allure Fashion Galleria

I should have heeded the warnings in the reviews and stayed away from CJ, they are unprofessional and rarely answer questions in a respectable time frame. My store hasn't even launched yet and unfortunately for me, I put all my eggs in one basket, wasting my time with CJ as a drop shipping source. Almost ALL their products have no descriptions, no material information for jewelry, and when I ask for the details, I get no reply, or half the information requested. I can't understand all these 5 star reviews, but as one reviewer here said, they ask that you give them a good review. Check TrustPilot, same thing there. This company should be thoroughly investigated before using them. I lost almost two months of my time and fees for a description writing app and the cost of Shopify's plan. Time to find a reputable drop shipping source, if that's even possible. I did not do my due diligence and I'm paying the price, do yours and stay away from CJ. Update: To respond, I did give you several products to get descriptions for, at minimum what materials and size etc. and I never get a reply. The problem is, according to one of your agents who replied to me by email, you have nothing to do with the suppliers and they put the information up. I find it strange then that I can't contact the supplier directly, I can only contact CJ, why is that? I have about 80 products, do you want a list and you can give me details for each one?

April 26, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously, Can you tell us what product is the problem?

Vidkris.net

i use the CJ droppshipping two weeks. I order like 20 orders... after 1 week i asked if the orders was send and then they told me that it was not in stock... I finde a nother factory on CJ befor i made my orders i asked if they have it on stock and they told me yes... after a few same thing happend. my custemors got realy mad for waithing extra 3 weeks almost because CJ are so unprofessional. Never agen

April 7, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

Peace is Earned

1) They're out of touch with their shipping center. They receive notice...often 2+ weeks after you order- that your items are oversized. Half the time they don't even reach out to you to let you know, until weeks go by and you haven't received your items yet. 2) When they are oversized, what you're charged one day differs from the next. You would think they would have shipping streamlined, so that you aren't constantly having to check up on your products to make sure they're moving along the pipeline. 3) Their "agents" are terrible at communication. They also do nothing to make sure screw-ups on their end aren't repeated. This is a big issue if you are trying to scale using them. 4) Products often arrived horribly filthy which tells me that CJ has no idea how to communicate proper packaging of products in my niche, even though they have a huge item selection in it. Sellers should meet a certain level of quality in the buying experience, and it seems like it's just any and every joe that wants to throw something in a box and sell it with no regards to how closely it resembles the pictures. 4) Lastly, packaging for transport is terrible. CJ again, has no standards for packaging to relay to sellers, so oftentimes things will arrive broken. 5) Their attempts at correcting their screw-ups are terrible. I ordered two vases which arrived broken and dirty. I then asked them to re-send the units, which they did, but asked for MORE MONEY to ship the SAME PRODUCTS. Just unprofessional. They do the bare minimum to ensure good business practices and are just ineffective at their service. Go elsewhere.

April 2, 2022