CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Magicartz

Worst dropshipping app, they get out of stock for your orders, they can remove any item from their site without even informing and you can ruin your business if you get so many order for that product which they remove. Their agent don't reply on time, and they need a huge time in fullfilling the orders also. They have some shipping options, which are worst then AliExpress, and don't deliver the item in even 3-4 months. Also they rarely refund for any order even if it is there Mistake, and for the orders for which they have to refund, they just take a lot of time to refund it. I will not recommended anyone to use this app, you must use EPROLO Dropshipping app instead this which is a lot better than this CJ dropshipping. You will make your life a lot easier by using Eprolo dropshipping app.

September 23, 2021

Hi, we're so sorry for the trouble caused to you. For any problems, you can send a message to our chatroom (https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/#/newChat) or send an email to support@cjdropshipping.com for help. Thank you for your patience.

Iaunna's Bridal

On 9/12/2021, I reached out to them because my Google Merchant account was suspended because of their API. I sent them the files through the in app messages. I was told by Box Chen within 2 days they should have an answer as to what happened. So fast forward Wednesday, September 15, 2021: Tried to reach out repeatedly within the app but no one responded last night. Not only did they not respond... I tried to submit a complaint and they blocked it. I took screenshots of everything I wrote for proof... and I will recored this complaint as well. My question to Shopify is why are Merchants allowed to take advantage of consumers like this and they do nothing to repair the damages they've caused to a shops Google account. I have spent months getting items and placing them in my store. That means I have spent more than 40 hours a week listing their items into my store.

September 17, 2021

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience to you. As we learned, it shouldn't have the problem if you're just using our Shopify app. Could you pls contact Shopify support for detailed information? Thank you for your patience.

BaseMovr

Worst dropshopping supplier. U should refund items even if they don't have damage. I lost money to paypal because of you! The itwm is completely working and the customer wants a refund but they want to accept. Another dispute was customer asking to change item variant but they straight away said they can't. These 2 dispute are my first dispute i had with cj and so far they did not handle it well so i will not fulfill orders with them and would highly encourage other to not use them cause they will screw ur business during scaling. They're greedy, istead of building great connection with theirUsers, they want to jeopardize it by not accepting refund. A few dollar profit to u in exchange of users stopped working with u, a greedy move from the dispute team. Great website but worst dispute team. We are dropshippers but we are also your customer so u should accept refunds at all cost if you want us to keep working with u.

August 30, 2021

Hi BazeMovr, sorry for the inconvenience to you. You can return the item to our China warehouse and we will refund you after we receive it and confirm it works well. Basically, we may not accept disputes when the reason is you or your customer doesn't like it. We would like to suggest you make your refund and return policy based on our dispute policy here: https://cjdropshipping.com/dispute-policy.html If you have any other doubts, feel free to talk with our online agent or send emails to support@cjdropshipping.com

Little Sunshine Noosa

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. IT WILL GIVE YOU SO MANY HEADACHES, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND LOSE LOTS OF MONEY. I have tried to work with them for 5 months. Did over 200 orders and they are (1) really slow in shipping (2) very inconsistent with their products (3) hold the orders ransom and asking for more money. 1- Shipping is terrible. They don't hold products so it's easier for you to use another provider as if you buy from these guys, they will take 2 days to order the product, the product arrives to their warehouse after 3 days and 3 more days to process inhouse, then they send it (7-10 days for actual shipping) the items take at least 30 days to arrive. TERRIBLE. My customers complain, ask for refunds as the items are in transit for 30 days. 2- They don't hold the products they advertise. I have lost so much money here. I pay for advertising for my business (products advertised with CJ), I then make a sale and CJ removed the item without letting me know, or they cant source the item any more or they try to make me agree to a really different and different quality product. Very unreliable. I have lost thousands of dollars only on this point. 3. Multiple times I make a sale and go to the system to order and they change the original cost of shipping from $5 to $50 (they call it oversized). Also multiple times they hold the items ransom until I pay an additional amount that they choose for me to send the item. Please note that this is after 10 days of making the order. 10 days!! how do I explain to the customer that the item hasn't even leave the warehouse?? THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE. DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER.

August 6, 2021

Hi Marianella, your frustration is totally understood. Issues regarding the additional cost of the oversized package have been forwarded to the IT department. We will do our best to overcome any obstacles that slow down the process of order fulfillment. Your agent Danny has arranged a discount for the shipping cost. Thank you for your feedback and your parcel will be dispatched soon.

Aulelei Fashions

After my last customer order is delivered I am deleting this app and not using this company again. I was excited about this company because they offer custom packaging with my company logo however the shipping and processing time is way to long I had my customers really upset it takes over a month just to get their order. It took over a week just to process my order then they sat there another 2 weeks before they were dispatched then my customers has to wait once it was shipped. I asked for help with the custom packaging and was not given clear information on how to order it or the process I spoke with at least 3 different agents so I ended up wasting money on packaging that I wont even use. Overall I didn't have a great experience with this company and wont be using them again.

July 26, 2021

You can find inventory status on the product page. Available CJ inventory suggests that the item can be dispatched from our warehouse right away after you make the payment, whereas 0 CJ inventory means that we’ll wait for the item to arrive from the supplier, before it can go through packaging and quality inspection, which might take approximately 3 days, in most cases. In other words, sufficient CJ inventory means better time efficiency.
In some cases, when the supplier discontinued the product your customer ordered, our sourcing team will find a new supplier - if available, or we will inform you the product is out of stock and we will make refund of your payment.

You can have your private inventory at CJ warehouses to preorder inventory and prevent products from lack of stock:

SpireBuzz

I was very disappointed with the company’s communication and product search, and did not provide me with any help. I was quite disappointed with this.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Styleeo

Worst company. First of all, their shipping takes 3 weeks time to deliver plus their 5 days of order processing time we are looking for almost a month for the whole process and their dispute system sucks. They sent the wrong product to my customer I open the dispute with all the photo evidence and requested to send the right product. First of all, they did not respond for 5 days and when i got the response they demanded more evidence such as customer details, a screenshot of their tracking, a screenshot of the package and so on. They finally send the second product to the customer and again they sent the wrong product. I had to refund my customer. I again open the dispute with photo evidence and they did not reply for 3 days. When they reply again they asked me for all the extra evidence to refund the money. Now they left me no choice just to open a Paypal dispute.
Never going to give my business to this unprofessional company. I don't know how they even got a 4.9-star rating.

readyto.shop

If a product sells out of your local warehouse, it wont update the stock feed to your site. It means that you can keep on selling the product only to then have to refund your customers.

Another Palette

I wish I can give a 0 star review. I mentioned Eric was helpful before, but after being helpful for 1 day and asking a favour from me to leave a 5 star review here, he has been absent for several days. (i guess he's really enjoying his days off) His backup colleagues are UNWILLING to help at all, they keep saying they will find his email for me but never did. I asked to switch for another "dedicated" agent. Here comes Leanne whatsapping me. She's able to be responsive, but when being asked to do sth, she is never willing to work. ^^ In the end? I have to refund my customer, just cause they failed to update the stock feed on their site, and ALSO failed to inform me even after I have raised my concern for the stocks. (she's unwilling to check the stocks' availability) I thought to give them another go and found a new product. AGAIN, when I asked about some details of the product. She failed to contact the supplier. It has been the 4th day, and still she couldn't find the supplier. lol I wonder how hard could it be to get in touch with someone these days! Sayonara CJdropshipping!

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

thatsadeal.com.au

do not work with this company, they are crooks and liars, the whole experience was disgusting, Hugo Hu was our account manager, told us incorrect wrong information, wasted our time, took ages to reply, when he did he was rude,all he can say is LMAO.. shopify should not work with this company, no one should, we will dedicate time to making sure others know how bad they are on every social platform we can,

Previous 1 3 4