CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

readyto.shop

If a product sells out of your local warehouse, it wont update the stock feed to your site. It means that you can keep on selling the product only to then have to refund your customers.

thatsadeal.com.au

do not work with this company, they are crooks and liars, the whole experience was disgusting, Hugo Hu was our account manager, told us incorrect wrong information, wasted our time, took ages to reply, when he did he was rude,all he can say is LMAO.. shopify should not work with this company, no one should, we will dedicate time to making sure others know how bad they are on every social platform we can,

Merchandize.ca

zero stars would be a better option worst app ever. Customer service knows nothing, takes 6 days to process an order, tracking numbers are useless. Agents never answer chat or emails. I never had one order go through without issues. my update since march 31 orders still not delivered and no refund in sight. Complete nightmare dealing with these idiots stay far away and these 5-star reviews for them are completely fake.

KREYFISH™

CJ always doing a joke service. A very unprofessional company, If you are looking for a good company to help you scale your business, don’t use CJ. You will have a lot of issues with your customers. CJ is not gonna ship your orders on time, even if you buy inventory. All shit... This my second time using Cj still the same shit. I bought over $2000.00 in Inventory in bulk with CJ, I place my orders it's been 10 days since CJ never ship my orders. Very bad company, they are not organized.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

Shhh...

The CJ drop ship service itself is maybe very good. But I don't think I'll ever know. The complexity of using the app to simply add products to your store is terrible. It is not easy as with Eprolo or Oberlo. There are no clear explanations of what needs to be done & there are various, seemingly unnecessary options as well, which makes it even more confusing. For eg there are 3 different screens that show my products, and 1 of them has conflicting information to the others regarding availability & shipping! But worst of all is their command of English. It is absolutely terrible. From their on site headings and descriptions, to their site/Youtube tutorials, to their Chat service, it is very confusing. CJ needs to invest in a few customer service people who can convey & understand information in English correctly. I have spent over an hour this evening trying to explain an issue to a customer service agent who simply could not get what I was trying to say, and I ended up giving up, with the issue unresolved.
The site navigation is also below par. If you DO open chat, the text box cannot be moved around, so it goes right on the middle of your screen so you cannot see the CJ page at all. You have to close the box to look at the page, and then reopen it. There is also no way to END the chat. You can only minimize the chat screen which is very strange. Here's an example of the ambiguity of the site instructions. In the side menu Authorisation / Shopify, you'll see a summary of your store and its settings. Regarding the Inventory Sync setting, if it says "Enable" it actually means this setting is disabled. If it says Disable it actually means your connection is enabled. Such confusing titles and descriptions abound on this site. I am not confident that it is even set up to work with my Shopify site, and as explained, the Chat support are less than capable of putting one's mind at ease. This site makes me nervous about selling, in contrast to Oberlo & Eprolo whom I have been confident with right from the start.

Total Kitchen & More

Do NOT waste your time and money with these guys! Worst customer support experience ever! They lie, the make empty promises, they blame each other, and never deliver. Their user interface is so ridiculously complex and ugly and useless! I wish I could give them -5 stars!! And Shopify has to do a better job vetting these apps AND managing them... that's part of their value prop. So, it turns we can not have more than one supplier app connected to a Shopify store, as we run the risk of those apps having access to orders placed for other apps. Case in point, among our CJ orders we found orders meant for Oberlo!

February 17, 2021

Hi, sincerely sorry for your experience. We will do better in the future. If you have any uncertainty, please contact us by email, support@cjdropshipping.com. Have a nice day!

Home SH Store

I had to change my review to 1 star due to no support on lost package on order 2101231951738808301
Customer service does not have any idea where the package is.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

GreedyGoodies

This service sucks. They don't answer your request deliberately and try to missled you. Processing times are so bad. Customer service is the worst. They don't want to make a refund. Their interface is soooo ugly. They claim false shipping times. If i can give them minus 5, i would.

COZYGREEN

cjdropshipping always shows "quantity n/a" in my shopify store. what happened? Am I not allowed to do a dropshipping?

cutest

I am so disappointed with CJ dropshipping! Because they never keep customer's winner product information as private! As mentioned in earlier, I requested they keep all of my product sourced privately but they always open to public! All my effort was stolen by other competitors! After I place the order, they told me after TWO WEEKS that the items is out of stock! There is no reason they realize the product out of stock AFTER TWO WEEKS! Because of that, I received tons of disputes from my customers and this issue make me lost a lot of money and also customers! I really dissapointed!

January 4, 2021

Hi, we are sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems, please contact your agent or send an email to us. Email: support@cjdropshipping.com We'll try our best to help solve your problems. Have a nice day!

Previous 1 3