CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wurzish Fit

Firstly, CJ agents make all the users write 5-star reviews and mention their agent names. These are (90% of the total reviews) not authentic and are asked by CJ agents to put.
Secondly, their communication is absolutely disastrous. Every time there is a problem, a new CJ rep joins the chat and makes you go through all the same steps. Moreover, one of them tells you to do one thing and another tells you to do the opposite. They made me invest thousands of euros into buying inventory before Chinese New Year. Then one of the reps said that I don't need to do anything; all orders will be deducted automatically from the inventory. However, 2 weeks later, all orders are processing and they said it's my fault because I didn't click "deduct from inventory". They asked me to cancel all my previous pending orders and make new ones. I cancelled all my previous orders, but there is no such option to "deduct from inventory", so all my customers think I scammed them and my Facebook ad account is being blocked as well as the Stripe and Paypal payment processors are flagging me for fraud. I lost all the money I ran on Facebook ads, payment processors held all my money and returned everything to customers and CJ made me invest in inventory, which has no way of accessing so more money is stuck there.
Thirdly, they make fake promises. They promise that your problem is resolved, and after waiting for longer than they promised, you contact them again and they treat as if no complaint was ever made and they ask you all the same questions all over again and take the same steps again, and then they ask you to disconnect from the chat because they say they will handle it, and later when you try a third time, the same problem from square-one all over again.
I wanted to give them 0 stars, but I'm giving 2 stars because if you are just trying to start a new product and wanna test it out, then it's okay. Although their processing time is super slow, 1 -2 weeks just process and not even start shipping, even when selecting extremely expensive DHL express method. But it you actually wanna do business, then probably best to stay away from CJ.

February 8, 2022

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. We will accept all suggestions and comments from you and improve our service as soon as possible. Many orders were delayed due to the Spring Festival Holiday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Doggy Wuffy

Location Saudi Arabia

The wierd thing is that most of the comments are thanks to the customer service representatives with names, this is suspicious , really Haha

The Styky Shack

Good products but suck ass service. This guy (Christian) told me since it was 12 a.m. in China he couldn't help me until LATER and that HIS WORD was the last word... in other words screw you!!! I will limit my dealings with this company as much as possible and would not advise ANYONE to deal with them until service like these are rectified!! I also have a screenshot of the entire convo. I'm also saving this screenshot incase CJ deletes it, and i will return to repost the same exact message EVERYDAY!!!

September 29, 2021

Hi styky, thanks for your feedback. As we learned, there is a problem regarding your invalid orders, and our team is helping to solve it and get back to you. When you have any problems, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket, send an email to support@cjdropshipping.com or contact our online support. We'd love to help you grow your business and thanks for your patience.

My private general store

getting worse day by day, gave it a chance couldnt handle 30 order with shipping time, had order 10-11 days not shipped, made me lose money all together

Dazzy Toys

Location Australia

My agent is really helpful. However, the way CjDropshipping notified the change of shipping price is awful. They asked me to pay an extra of 39USD for my parcel, which leaves me no profit at this point. Got no option but to cancel the order. Very frustrating.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Kind League

Products sync straight into active on my store before I can edit even the price. I order some products and they were so cheap quality, even Walmart has better clothing that what arrived. I ordered a suit with the words love on the sleeves and pants and was shocked at the quality, I can not even explain what fabric it is. I ordered a jumpsuit printed with flowers : it has an open from the knees to the feet and tight up at the bottom, it was not finished, the sewing was sort of exposed zigzag and fabric terribly cheap. The jeans jumpsuit that looked ok but so tight on the foot hole, never got my feet through (I am size 5-1/2 and skinny type) - they sent a swimming suit instead of a dress. When I called for complain, the guy said I should by more expensive items because the quality be better.
Ok, I get that, but I can not buy one of each item for a store to test quality and still wait 30 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. I am not sure what people are so happy with this. Also, it came in a plastic bag so tight , they don’t even bother to make a plastic with bubbles in case it get wet or ripped on logistics. I am very concerned to put out my name and have this company mess it up. Yes they answer question, it’s good customer service, the product on the other hand, not so good.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Questing Nerds

CJDropshipping is far superior to any of the other dropshipping companies I have dealt with! Not only do they have 24/7 support just a click away, but they also get orders shipped to the USA in about 7-10 days. That is unheard of without an agent. If your nitch isn't on CJ submit a sourcing request and see if they can find it. It is well worth your time! UPDATE:
While I still believe my previous review to be mostly true, I have run into a situation in which I no longer have CJ Dropshipping installed in my store. What happened is one of my customers was sent the wrong product. The customer sent me an email with the picture of the item, which is different from the product ordered, I sent the photo to CJ to request a refund for the wrong product. I thought it would be no big deal, but I was wrong. Instead of covering their mistake and issuing the refund, they accused me of photoshopping the item to look incorrect. My store is still in its infancy and while I don't have a lot of orders at this time, I do not wish nor have time to deal with this in the future when my store starts doing more volume.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Barak's Puppy

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

The interface looks good, but they have too many bugs with manage inventory with Shopify. I spoke more than once with the support and explained that the inventory management is incorrect, for example, there is a product (SKU-CJJJCWGY03637) that managed by CJ in my Shopify store and it shows that the quantity is 9000, and on the CJ website it shows that there is 0 quantity that’s mean the CJ management inventory can let me sell a product that they don’t have !! I can’t rely on this service. They have big potential but I can’t trust them, and I spent too much time speaking with the support team without any fix.

March 7, 2021

Hi there, I just checked the product of SKU CJJJCWGY03637, inventory in Britain and US warehouse show 84 and 53, if you are having problems in syncing inventory on your shopify store, please find:
CJ customer support never ingnores any email sent to us to inquire, maybe your email has filtered our replies to your spam box.

L & M Kee

Out of stock problems are an issue with this company. I have not removed the products from my store but have changed their availability to pre-order only and notify the customer when they are in stock.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

MulherChique.com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 14 hours

The app makes it difficult to do good business because the freight is very expensive. Overall it is well organized, but expensive compared to others, perhaps worth more to those who work with dollar or euro.

December 14, 2020

Hi, sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems with us, you're welcome to contact our support by email or online chat. Email: support@cjdropshipping.com Chatroom: https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/#/chat/openChat Hope it helps.

Previous 1