CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Blusyshop

the app works well. the cj team and the cj chat are fast. a big thank you goes to Skye who helps me to solve the problems of the activity. always available.
a tip: more languages for the mobile app Sissi from Italy

July 16, 2020

Vight

Thank you Bianca for always supporting me in finding products, checking orders status. CJpacket is also a good shipping line in this pandamic time.

July 16, 2020

Moana-shop.fr

Levin Lin et aujourd'hui Ming ont répondu à mes questions. Il ont été disponibles et réactifs. Merci pour votre aide précieuse.

July 12, 2020

The Laptop Sleeve™

Great customer service provided by the agents. My agent have been very helpful in explaining things to me and getting me the answers I need really fast. Customer service wise 5 Star. App wise can be a bit confusing. Hoping that prices can be negotiated further down the road.

July 6, 2020

TheYogaFocus

Thanks to Stella for resolving my queries and handling the payment glitch for my orders. Was very patient and accommodating to my requests :)

June 7, 2020

Homerlies

One of the operators helps me a lot when I'm facing a problem. Big thanks to Nina Jin. She is the best.

June 5, 2020

Generic247

I used the app to help me with shipping flow and inventory. Overall the customers service is outstanding. So far, so good. But overall I am satisfied. A special thanks to the customer service team and Bianca at CJ.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

June 4, 2020

MAGIC TOOLS

Really good customer care service. They are very kind and fast on reply. No need to wait for hours.

June 4, 2020

TOKCOB LIMITED

I contacted the support team regarding my sourcing issue and one of them reply with a solution promptly.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Think Own It

I used this app to help me sourcing my products and it helped me so much ! It's a great , easy to use and reliable application. You got your personal agent helping you handle your business more efficiently and even answering your questions . I STRONGLY recommend!

May 25, 2020