CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

The Holy dressing

I like the fact that the app is easy to use. There is always someone to amazed your question through the chat and that you have your own personal agent to refere to when needed. Great winning products as well

May 12, 2021

Gitchee Goo Baby

Great service and excellent customer support. My agent (Estelle) was able to find answers and solutions for all kinds of questions and requests. Easy to use interface, even with multiple tabs opened, great user experience. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that product search doesn't really find relevant results all the time, so that could be on the list for improvement.

May 10, 2021

Just For Mama

Although CJ do lack a large inventory compared to AE, Liz Liao was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and helping me source for products! :)

May 7, 2021

The Big Sports

Start using CJ a bit more recently. Overall I like it, although there were a few glitches. Elsie Meng was very helpful responding timely to my request. Thanks a lot!

May 7, 2021

The Linea Home

I've been using it 2 months now. I'm going to give it 4 for now, because there's definitely some room for improvement, but they're willing to listen & hopefully keep making changes for users. But truth be told, I'm quite happy with it generally. My agent is very helpful, Joanna has worked very hard to resolve my requests. It takes time learn how each other work, it can only be better as we go along.

May 5, 2021

EmpowrWear

the customer service at cjdropshipping is amazing!!! I had a small issue and they helped fix in 5 mins. highly recommend!! Plus the shipping time is much faster then aliexpress!

May 5, 2021

Aveas

Fast response in general with the chat, I found that this agent is very helpful in problem solving: Sylvia Wang

April 27, 2021

Repairs House

CJ is a good service despite some things that could be bad. I had an agent named Catherine and she was very good at answering all my questions and requests.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

My Anxious Shop

I like the app and facility to source products. My agent Phoebus is really helpful and always helps me out with any of my concerns. The only reasons from not getting the 5th start is that some times products are listed but when you order you discover they are discontinued and shipping times and prices increased overnight for no reason... Apart from that I would give it a 5/5!!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Shop of the Kop

Have done over 3000 orders with them and overall everything has been great. I was assigned a great agent called Crystal Feng who has helped me out a lot. There have been some up and downs but once you understand their platform its smooth sailing

March 22, 2021